Any Good LED Strips?

Baowwedx

So i want to put Red LED strips on my 750D and i was wondering if there were any good LED strips you guys would recommend. I just want to light up the inside and the bottom of the outside  

NZXT Hue if you want to have customisability, or eBay sells some good LED strips.

Don't use the Bitfenix ones - piles of shit. The Silverstone ones last pretty well.

So i want to put Red LED strips on my 750D and i was wondering if there were any good LED strips you guys would recommend. I just want to light up the inside and the bottom of the outside  

Darkside Mods Dimmable LED strips.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

NZXT Hue if you want to have customisability, or eBay sells some good LED strips.

Don't use the Bitfenix ones - piles of shit. The Silverstone ones last pretty well.

Darkside Mods Dimmable LED strips.

I'll look into these, thanks guys 

5050 RGB LED strips on ebay. Using them inside my pc right now. You'll just need to splice up a molex connector to hook it up to the psu though.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

I can vouch for the NZXT Hue.

Long time Linus fan with too many different forums to keep track of LTT's. 

Darkside LED strips are by far the best in my book.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

If you have Corsair components there is something called a Corsair Link or Commander Mini (its not just a piece of software apparently) I stumbled upon it on their website looking for sleeved kits. It its a control/fan hub for all your corsair stuff, and they also have daisy chainable LED strips that can plug into the CL or CM. There is a fun part to this to, drum roll.... they can be controlled from the OS, to change colors, strobe, or even better: change color based on the temps of your hardware.

I do not have proof... but I've very sure all the name brand strips come out of the same factory as the eBay strips...

I found a picture of some black PCB SuperNight LED strips ($13 for 5 m) that had the exact same PCB markings as the Bitfenix Alchemy strips ($25 for 30 cm). The only benefit to buying the expensive ones is if you cannot solder to make the adapter cable it is included.