What grip do I have?

nicholaswillems

(I hope this is in the right section of the forum :s)

So hey,

I've watched some stuff about gaming mice and tried to figure out exactly what grip I have, but I can't find it at all :P

My fingers are placed like an extreme claw grip, but my palm isn't even touching the mouse (this might be due to the fact that my mouse is very small). I don't 'hover' my palm, though, I seem to just place it on the mousemat and not move it. I don't use my arm to move the mouse but rather the stretching in my fingers to move it. The consequence of my palm resting on the mousemat is having smoothened out palms that hurts after use :(

No idea if anyone has ever heard about it, here I took some pictures just to make it visual :P

2013-06-19%2020.30.45.jpg

Regular grip

2013-06-19%2020.30.53.jpg

And fully extended movement. (please no hate on that mouse :p )

Thanks! :D

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

First Pic: Claw grip

Second Pic: Fingertip Grip

Not related, but I find that mouse useful in windows 8. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

That mouse is indeed useful in windows 8, although I use it on mac, and it will be a huge change to not have those touch things anymore when I'll use a normal mouse, it's way too useful :p

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

for whatever reason i think the first pic looks like a spider feeding on it's prey lol such extreme claw grip can't be good for him.

for whatever reason i think the first pic looks like a spider feeding on it's prey lol such extreme claw grip can't be good for him.

It's mostly painful on the palm since it doesn't rest on the mouse, but after some use, my fingers start to hurt, a lot :p