please HELP this is urgent

hi i have a blue switch keyboard and i wont the buy the ttesports zinc alloy keycaps but alot of people say they are too heavy for blue switches is that true or?

You posted this twice, and this is in no way related to cpu gpu or mobo.

No help given

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

How is this urgent?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

This doesn't seem very urgent considering all shops are closed for a couple of days.

Also wrong section. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

hi i have a blue switch keyboard and i wont the buy the ttesports zinc alloy keycaps but alot of people say they are too heavy for blue switches is that true or?

If they weigh over 50g then they are too heavy.

However I would say if they weigh over 20g they are too heavy as it will probably affect the responsiveness of the switches (coming back up after being presses).

I've got no experience with the keycaps in question however I DOUBT they are too heavy for blues, but that is a complete guess.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I don't use the TtEsports keycaps, but I do use a full keyset of zinc caps.

They are in no way to heavy for Cherry MX Blue switches. They do however change the way the typing feels. They make the keys much easier to buttom out.

Edit: The Ttesports keycaps look suspicially like the ones that OCUK carrie (they get them from a German store, which I forgot the name of).

If they are indeed the same, there will be absolutly no problem. 

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-000-OE&emcs0=2&emcs1=Produktdetailseite&emcs2=KB-002-OE&emcs3=KB-000-OE

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I think you'll be fine.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

you mean these ones? 

WIN_20140707_135142%20-%20CX.JPG

kind of but the ones i am buying is solid zinc so i wont have that problem

kind of but the ones i am buying is solid zinc so i wont have that problem

I don't know what keycaps those are, but solid zinc caps will also begin to discolour over time.

As the protective coating on the on the keycap wear off, the zinc will discolour.

h4ytF3F.jpg?1

Strangly enough, my miscoloured keycap is also the ´S´ key.

I don't know what keycaps those are, but solid zinc caps will also begin to discolour over time.

As the protective coating on the on the keycap wear off, the zinc will discolour.

h4ytF3F.jpg?1

Strangly enough, my miscoloured keycap is also the ´S´ key.

i know that but i am going to change them every 5 to 6 months

i know that but i am going to change them every 5 to 6 months

They will last much longer than 5 to 6 months.

That ´S ´key is the only discoloured one in my whole set, and I have had this for about 4 years now.