Computer Powers Up But No Boot Screen Shows Up

randomsalmon

I just finished building a pc and it powered on but didn't show up on the tv (used hdmi) then tried the hdmi slots on the graphics cards both didn't do anything. Then we tried a monitor (vga) and still got no responds. Is there anything I can do?

I just finished building a pc and it powered on but didn't show up on the tv (used hdmi) then tried the hdmi slots on the graphics cards both didn't do anything. Then we tried a monitor (vga) and still got no responds. Is there anything I can do?

Are you sure you pluged it in the graphics card not the motherboard?

Are you sure you pluged it in the graphics card not the motherboard?

I tried the vga port from the motherboard and the 3 hdmi ports (1 on motherboard and 1 on each graphics card

Some TVs only work with one of the HDMI ports, try another one on the TV to the graphics card.

I have two gtx 970 in my build. I also tried 2 HDMI wires and different HDMI slots on the tv. Would it be worth a shot removing the graphic cards and trying?

I have two gtx 970 in my build. I also tried 2 HDMI wires and different HDMI slots on the tv. Would it be worth a shot removing the graphic cards and trying?

one suggestion is to remove the 2nd GPU and only power on your PC with one GPU

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I removed both and it booted up I'm going to install the drives for them. Thank you for the help

How do u mark this solved?

it on the right of the page where you see your posts

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.