Battlefield 4 rubberbanding and freezing

HumbleRumble

treid playing with and without my VPN and for awhile thought my graphics card was having issues and i cant fix it

Sounds like Battlefield 4 being battlefield 4. And how do VPN and GPU hold to each other? Any chance you meant Vsync?

Anyway, you leave us 100% in the dark.

Please give us some system specs. And more info on the actual issue. Also try other games to see it's not BF being derpy as many times again.

treid playing with and without my VPN and for awhile thought my graphics card was having issues and i cant fix it

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.

Typically rubber banding is internet or server related. Some servers, even good ping servers can be laggy and that results in rubber banding.

Also, even when your hardware may not be the cause of the issue, it can always helpful to list your specs. Even if they're listed in your bio. When you're asking for us to do something for you, it's only polite to make it easier for us to do it.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

sorrys guys. didnt post my specs because its an issue to do with a game and its not really tech related, also i know the issue isnt really on my end so to speak. but yea iv tried a fair few servers now and it happens on all of them. iv only been playing for a couple weeks so i dont know the issues with BF4. was even on a server where i had 6 ping and the rubberbanding was the worst on that one. is there basically nothing i can do?

GTX 760

FX 8350

asrock 970 extreme 4

using ethernet on a fibre connection

sorrys guys. didnt post my specs because its an issue to do with a game and its not really tech related, also i know the issue isnt really on my end so to speak. but yea iv tried a fair few servers now and it happens on all of them. iv only been playing for a couple weeks so i dont know the issues with BF4. was even on a server where i had 6 ping and the rubberbanding was the worst on that one. is there basically nothing i can do?

GTX 760

FX 8350

asrock 970 extreme 4

using ethernet on a fibre connection

Well a good ping is great  but no packet loss would be great too, check for packet loss.

Apart from that, specs might seem fine but there's a chance it's faulty. So please also test different games, online and offline to rule out the issues one by one. Please note all your attempts in a new reply so we can see what you tried.

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.