Keyboard Stopped Lighting Up and Typing

nerfmaster4

And I'm pretty sure it broke my mouse now too.

If you uninstall all the usb drivers no usb devices will work, to trigger the installation you have to either restart, or unplug and plug the device back in, and if that doesn't work, get the drivers from the manufacturers website.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

If you uninstall all the usb drivers no usb devices will work, to trigger the installation you have to either restart, or unplug and plug the device back in, and if that doesn't work, get the drivers from the manufacturers website.

You don't get it do you? My computer doesn't type. Now my mouse doesn't move. I can't get into my computer now. I've unplugged it all and nothing works anymore. They all light up on boot up but go in some kind of sleep mode when it's on loading screen. Some lights on my mouse still work it's just not functioning.

You don't get it do you? My computer doesn't type. Now my mouse doesn't move. I can't get into my computer now. I've unplugged it all and nothing works anymore. They all light up on boot up but go in some kind of sleep mode when it's on loading screen. Some lights on my mouse still work it's just not functioning.

Give it a few minutes, windows should and will get the drivers for you, and if nothing works, try with a different mouse/keyboard and download drivers from the manufacturers website. 

Also, the keyboard works while in bios right?

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Give it a few minutes, windows should and will get the drivers for you, and if nothing works, try with a different mouse/keyboard and download drivers from the manufacturers website.

Also, the keyboard works while in bios right?

Yes the keyboard works in bios

Yes the keyboard works in bios

So, it's an issue with drivers.

So, it's an issue with drivers.

Is it the keyboard or the computer then? I can refund the computer but idk on the peripherals.

Is it the keyboard or the computer then? I can refund the computer but idk on the peripherals.

There is no need to refund anything, the actual issue is with the drivers.

As soon as you get the drivers installed, everything will start to work.

Dont you have a usb mice/keyboard laying around somewhere in your house that you can try?

Also, a silly question, is your computer connected to the internet?

There is no need to refund anything, the actual issue is with the drivers.

As soon as you get the drivers installed, everything will start to work.

Dont you have a usb mice/keyboard laying around somewhere in your house that you can try?

Also, a silly question, is your computer connected to the internet?

I don't have an extra keyboard or mouse and idk because I can't get into my computer until I have a working mouse or keyboard.

isnt there a network cable attached to the computer?

isnt there a network cable attached to the computer?

No it's on wifi

No it's on wifi

Can you attach a network cable to it?

Can you attach a network cable to it?

There is no Ethernet port in my room. Only in my fathers room.

There is no Ethernet port in my room. Only in my fathers room.

Can you boot in safemode with networking and install drivers then?

I'll do that when I get home

I did see something that had to do with safe mode in the bios.

I did see something that had to do with safe mode in the bios.

you just have to tap f8 during startup, you'll get the option.

what kind of safe mode. Should I do one with or without networking or command prompt?

I also have a choice to repair my computer.

what kind of safe mode. Should I do one with or without networking or command prompt?

As I mentioned before, safe mode with networking.