picking parts for gaming pc

ok so i want to build a gaming pc for summer and i'm little confused which parts to buy, can you help me with this? plus the parts i choosed before got really expensive, i have a budget of around 1100 $

now i picked up cooler master cm storm scout II black edition case and psu silent pro 720W which will cost me here around 280 $ and i can only get intel cpu i wanted to get an i5 haswell since linus said that the difference between i5 and i7 are very tiny difference if i wasnt wrong but should i get the unlocked version? i dont think i will go for overclocking

for motherboards i can pick only gigabyte brands for the lga 1150 socket which one should do the job for the best price?

for graphic cards i really wanted the gtx 780 but here its too damn expensive its around 800 $ thats 150 $ more expensive than in U.S so which one should i buy? will the gtx 770 be good for gaming, i am little worried because i am going to get battlefield 4 and im afraid that this wont max it out with 60 fps

for memory 8gb or 16gb and do i have to care about the MHZ speed? i only need the one that can do the job for the next 5 years

HDD im going to 1tb wd caviar black

i wont be getting an ssd for now

monitor im going for philips 226V4LAB LED which will cost me around 170 $

any help is appreciated

sorry for bad english and for the long post :)

If you don't plan on overclocking you could save some money and go with a regular cpu instead of an unlocked one

For the RAM 8GB is enough for gaming and go for the 1600MHz

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H will be just fine.  Don't need an unlocked CPU but remember this machine will be powerful for quite a while so if you ever become interested in overclocking 2 years from now, you can't spend the extra $20 later to make it unlocked.  Overclocking is basically free performance anyway :D

GTX 770 is fine.  Very powerful.  As said above, 8GB DDR3 1600 is plenty.