The Division: Ubisoft encourages players to sign PC petition – over 50,000 do

Kuzma

I figured I would post this as I am yet to see it and I have indeed signed the petition check out the article here at PC Gamer

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Been posted... like a dozen times.

i agree, if its from E3, computex, or WWDC its been posted

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Oh :lol: sorry

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Ubisoft are going to release it anyway, they just want us to do the marketing for them... so don't sign it people

Ubisoft are going to release it anyway, they just want us to do the marketing for them... so don't sign it people

but they game looks good, why not market it for them? c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Pirate AHoy !!!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

but they game looks good, why not market it for them? c:

Because it's their job :c I don't think we  should market for them and then buy the game from them.

Because it's their job :c I don't think we  should market for them and then buy the game from them.

but if we don't market for them they may get angry and not bring the game to pc :{

but if we don't market for them they may get angry and not bring the game to pc :{

Yes they will haha, they never said they wont do it for the PC, it's just a marketing trick to get everyone talking about that game + it would be VERY unlikely for them not to.

^_^ There's no harm in signing anyway, maybe once some of the console players see how much of a dedicated community we are and the fact we can come together to get something they'll come over to PC... bah who am I kidding xD I signed but I do agree with the whole marketting stunt idea.

^_^ There's no harm in signing anyway, maybe once some of the console players see how much of a dedicated community we are and the fact we can come together to get something they'll come over to PC... bah who am I kidding xD I signed but I do agree with the whole marketting stunt idea.

Yeah, right, now that they have their minds set on getting their fancy new next-gen consoles it sounds like the perfect time to make them think about getting a PC :lol:.