GTA: V - PC

Atomika

So then, What's everyone's opinion on the game? 

Anyone else really looking forwards to the game dropping? :D

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

hopfully it wont be riddled with bugs

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

i just hope the performance isnt bollocks

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hopefully, the team that did Max Payne 3 has done the port for GTA V. (It was really done well)

I also hope it supports Nvidia surround, unlike GTA IV. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I'm with @X1XNobleX1X i hope the pold mates who did Max Payne 3 do this game, i hope it's good....hope my little GTX 770 2gb can run it.........

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Not unless I cat get it for £5 on sale or something. Fed up with Rockstar's shitty PC porting, and the fact that we're getting it nearly two fucking years late is nothing short of insulting. So no, I'm not going to be in a terrible rush to give Rockstar money for this.

Frankly I don't give a damn. They put us through too much bs before releasing it. Having to wait more than one year after it was released and still be treated as third class when it finally comes out for current generation consoles is NOT acceptable, and they don't deserve our money. People need to start voting with their wallets. Make this launch a flop, and you'll see that gta6 will come to the pc first. Up to then there are thousands of good games I could play instead, it was up to rockstar to convince me to play gta5, and they did not.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I know where some of you are going.

MP3 was done really really well and it ran quite smooth even on my old PC that had awful specs haha.

GTA 5 has 4k support on PC so hopefully it's optimized otherwise that's going to be awful to play.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Frankly I don't give a damn. They put us through too much bs before releasing it. Having to wait more than one year after it was released and still be treated as third class when it finally comes out for current generation consoles is NOT acceptable, and they don't deserve our money. People need to start voting with their wallets. Make this launch a flop, and you'll see that gta6 will come to the pc first. Up to then there are thousands of good games I could play instead, it was up to rockstar to convince me to play gta5, and they did not.

Well it won't, they'll just not release it to PC at all because "they don't buy our stuff." Actually no they'll probably claim that we all rushed out to pirate it and that's why it didn't sell very well.

They'll have a million and one excuses to leave us out completely next time and none of them will be because of the disdain they have showed this market.

Well it won't, they'll just not release it to PC at all because "they don't buy our stuff." Actually no they'll probably claim that we all rushed out to pirate it and that's why it didn't sell very well.

They'll have a million and one excuses to leave us out completely next time and none of them will be because of the disdain they have showed this market.

You know what? If they want to be dicks about it, let them. As I said, THEY need US, not the other way around. And to be honest I think they do care about the money we could give them.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

You know what? If they want to be dicks about it, let them. As I said, THEY need US, not the other way around. And to be honest I think they do care about the money we could give them.

Fair enough.

People who believe the game will be good will still purchase it.

Also, There's lots of interest on the steam page for it.

They're going to make money from it anyways.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Welcome to topic number 666 457 about what we think about GTA V....  <_<

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Well, it won't be shipping with GFWL, so I might actually be able to play it on PC unlike GTA IV.

Not unless I cat get it for £5 on sale or something. Fed up with Rockstar's shitty PC porting, and the fact that we're getting it nearly two fucking years late is nothing short of insulting. So no, I'm not going to be in a terrible rush to give Rockstar money for this.

Wah Wah they made me wait. I'm a five year old.  They don't deserve my money.  Maybe on muh steeeeeem sails!!!111oneone11!!

Wah Wah they made me wait. I'm a five year old.  They don't deserve my money.  Maybe on muh steeeeeem sails!!!111oneone11!!

Comments like this are why Ubiosoft, EA and Rockstar get away with the shit they pull. Because people like you reward them for it.

You know, at first I didn't care much for it. Now I want it. Bad.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Comments like this are why Ubiosoft, EA and Rockstar get away with the shit they pull. Because people like you reward them for it.

Yep we are all helping the Gestapo take over the world.  Oh the humanity.

Yep we are all helping the Gestapo take over the world.  Oh the humanity.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are genuinely as stupid as you are coming across and not just a troll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_voting

You might want to read up on the basic tenets of capitalism and how our society works. It'll be useful in the future.

If it turns out to be a good port I will be definitely getting the game. I don't really care that they waited a year to release it on pc. At least they don't release recycled garbage annually with a ton of paid dlc like the major game companies. Plus it's not like I was just sitting around not doing anything while waiting for the game to be released. There are still a lot of good games out there that I can play to keep me busy on my free time.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

I'm super excited for GTAV to come to PC, myself and a few of my guildies from WoW are unsubscribing to make a crew and have some fun on GTA Online, i just hope they let me transfer my online progress from PS4 to PC (Ive been reading conflicting reports on such a possibility).