What do you guys to to stay cool?

The_1ted

Air conditioner, nothing else would work against 35-45 degree heat.

You get 45 degrees in Melbourne? The highest it's been here in Brisbane in the last few years is about 38.

You get 45 degrees in Melbourne? The highest it's been here in Brisbane in the last few years is about 38.

Yeah, how 'Black Saturday' occurred. Don't really know how we get hot temperatures when we're next to Antarctica.

Good Morning...

Nothing. We enjoy the heat and don't complain because it will only last about four days. F**kin weather here is a big load of c**k!

I hear ya man.

My specs:Fractal Define R4, i5 2550k, Asus GTX 560ti 2GB, Samsung 840 pro 120GB SSD, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM ,Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Corsair 600w PSU

I put on my sunglasses to look cool, h4h4h4.

Anyway, I think my knowledge of airflow in computer has transferred to real life.
I usually have a window and door opened and let it flow one direction with fans to help with the air movement.
Using this method, I have cool fresh air entering the room and hot air leaving the room.

If it's very sunny, I have my blinds closed but with windows still open.

IF it's unbearably hot.. I walk around in my underwear. ;)

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

I have cool beer in the evening. I also like to hide in cool places at our university, like cellars.

OAzuzpn.jpg

I live in the UK so don't need to do anything. It's summer and only about 17 degrees (13 right now at night). We had our few days of 'summer' a couple of weeks ago where it got to about 23 degrees where I live in Wales.

I pop my collar and wear sunglasses indoors.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I live in Florida and really it's pretty hot here all year long, besides maybe a couple of weeks out of the year. Air conditioning is the only way to beat the heat here, unless you are outside, then you go to the beach and surf you but off :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

sleep during the day game all night :D

Its all about those volumetric clouds

strap WC blocks all over your body some rads and pumps on your back and you won't suffer from heat again..

I usually have like 5 cold showers a day and bluetack a few 120mm fans on my desk.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Two fans either side of me, as little clothing as decently possible and just remain sessile until night (mind you it's still probably humid as fuck). It's winter now though, so being able to get out of bed in the morning is my problem.

Air Conditioner, nothing else will work when its 40~45C degrees of nasty heat.