Danny MacAskill's new video - 'Imaginate'. This is epic.

Dave :)

Hold my beer.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I can't believe that his bones and joints still function. 

I can't believe that his bones and joints still function. 

I know - if you watch the end, during the credits there are a couple clips of his slams, looks so painful. RedBull made a whole series about the build up to this, and it showcased his road to recovery after having some surgery - so it's not all fun and games!

Oh I remember when I saw the first really big MacAskill video... My eyes were teared up from it :'D His story is quite beautiful, everyone were so annoyed with him when he started riding trial bikes, quite some hate from the people in his small home town. Then he becomes super huge and lives off of it. 

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I think this is the first thing i've watched that actually deserves a Mind=Blown

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.