Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

if i win this cpu i will shove it in the back of my closest so that i may never see the light of day again. lol just kidding, my parents recently got divorced so i would use this in a new build to bring to my dads house. maybe use the new gigabyte z97x board or the asus maximus VII.

Just wanted to say that you guys are awesome, keep up the awesome work! 

I'd would like to enter this contest :) Thanks to Intel for sponsoring this giveaway!

I would upgrade my Z87 platform to a higher e-peen X99 enthusiast platform. I edit videos from time to time, so this will really decrease rendering times.

Wow... what a great give away. I am planning on a X99 build for my new pc, if I'd win this it would really help save on parts.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Cheers to everyone at Linus Tech Tips for such a radical giveaway (and of course Intel) as it shows a large amount of appreciation towards your viewers/community. 

I've just spent last Few months working my first job and have saved a large portion to build a PC. In turn, this would be a fantastic contribution towards it and would be highly appreciated. Good luck, however, to the remaining entry's and congratulations to anyone who receives this CPU.

I'm planning on doing a build to replace my old Core 2 Duo-based system. The 5820 would be an awesome addition! It might help with encoding those pesky YouTube videos too! :)

Hey Linus, thank you for your effort in all the videos you make. I appreciate every single one of your videos, thank you for bringing me entertainment!

Just got a new job and sadly my poor old desktop can not handle the 3d modeling projects and other heavy computing processing programs they have me running. One of those beautiful new chips would be a fantastic start to working on a new of build for work purposes alone and help me excel in my new exiting career.

if i had a 5820k i would have 5820 smiles but its a "K" series so they're overclocked smiles, coz PC. #onlypcthings

Winner winner chicken dinner

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

I'm using an X4 750K with a GTX 780, and I'm 189% sure that I'm bottlenecking the 780 lol

I would really love to win this because once I start streaming and editing videos to start a new youtube channel with friends it will be awesome!!!

I would buy an ASUS X99 Deluxe and 16GB of DDR4 Memory and use this CPU for mutitasking

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

I would use the 5820k to build my long awaited gaming rig

Really happy that intel is giving one of these away! They tend to be so much more stingy with their products than AMD when it comes to giveaways. Would love to build in this platform but i would never be able to justify it unless I got the CPU free. Heres to hoping I can upgrade from my tried and true 2500k!

Wow...i really wish i was more active on the forums.

A i7-5820k will be awesome to have.

A much needed upgrade from my agggginnngggg Core-i3 system! :P:D

CPU:Core-i7 4790k @4.00GHz: Noctua NH-D14 ,MOBO:GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK,GPU:ZOTAC GTX780 OC,RAM:4x4 G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400,STORAGE:2X1TB WD blue 1x256GB M6S , 1x500GB Seagate baracuda 7200[sata 2 3gbps],PSU:650 watt Corsair RM series,CASE:NZXT h440 in White and Black.

Probaly I'll use it for multi-tasking and some video editing if I have it

Hi!

For the past few months I have been dreaming up a GTX970 editing/gaming rig for my sibling, and I plan to use the 5820K for that. I wanna build an MATX rig, so I plan to use it with the EVGA X99 Micro. Good Luck everyone!

In the unlikely event of me Winning the 5820k, I would give my brother it as a late Christmas present this year as he is into video editing.

I would honestly build a whole new rig with it. It has been my dream ever since i saw this new line of processors to build a fully custom watercooling loop with the new X99 platform with a new GTX970 to go along with them. Being a college student I do not make enough to afford all of it, but heck the CPU is the most expensive part at least. 

I would use that CPU  to show off my friends and of course  will be using that power of six cores for gaming and for sometimes video editing!!

Thanks Intel and LTT for giveaway!!

I would donate the chip to a good cause such as children and youth in my hometown.