Pre paid credit card

Arty

anyone have an empty but active prepaid card i could use to activate the pesky trial for google music?

Why do you not buy a prepaid credit card with 9 bucks on and just get Google play? it is a great service. 

anyone have an empty but active prepaid card i could use to activate the pesky trial for google music?

ILLEGAL MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS ILLEGAL. GR8 B8 M8

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

ILLEGAL MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS ILLEGAL. GR8 B8 M8

illegal for asking for nothing? LOL, im literly asking for 0$ 

Why do you not buy a prepaid credit card with 9 bucks on and just get Google play? it is a great service. 

iknow that, and i have 50$ in google wallet money, but it won't let me activate location with it.

illegal for asking for nothing? LOL, im literly asking for 0$

swat-team-10a.jpg

You could always buy one and dump all the money (except a few cents) into a PayPal account, and use that money for something else, while still having an active card. You should however cancel your trial for Google Music before you get charged, you can just use the card as a backup mechanism if you forget.

Spoiler

swat-team-10a.jpg

lol, gr8 d8 m8 i r8 8/8

You could always buy one and dump all the money (except a few cents) into a PayPal account, and use that money for something else, while still having an active card. You should however cancel your trial for Google Music before you get charged, you can just use the card as a backup mechanism if you forget.

then i need to open a paypal account xD

thier was this one on youtube doing it free empty card, but it expired the day before i was gonna do the trial, oh well maybe someone else will do it in future.

googles system needs a tune up, thats just uncessary, to require a credit card.

lol, gr8 d8 m8 i r8 8/8

490159513-suspect-is-handcuffed-by-milit

you'll get flagged for fruad m8.

I recall I was able to open one without any cards/bank info. Even if you do need it, couldn't you use the card I mentioned before? It's technically a fully functional debit card, to the best of my knowledge, just without any bank account attached.

Spoiler

The problem is you could use the credit card for something real... order 1000$ of stuff on that card and then a collections agency knocking on someone's door...

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

490159513-suspect-is-handcuffed-by-milit

you'll get flagged for fruad m8.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯, dafug, so im pretty forced to obtain a extra credit card of a sort to buy something that is free? dat logic, google should fix thier system

The problem is you could use the credit card for something real... order 1000$ of stuff on that card and then a collections agency knocking on someone's door...

true, google should fix thier system then....

thier was this one on youtube doing it free empty card, but it expired the day before i was gonna do the trial, oh well maybe someone else will do it in future.

googles system needs a tune up, thats just uncessary, to require a credit card.

PayPal accounts are free, and you can link a prepaid or reloadable credit card with them.

Some people really dislike PayPal but I've never had an issue with them. Plus as long as it isn't linked to your personal bank account, there's literally nothing bad they can do to you.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

true, google should fix thier system then....

Agreed, they should fix their system.

But you should just get your own prepaid or reloadable credit card. Is there some reason you can't do that?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Agreed, they should fix their system.

But you should just get your own prepaid or reloadable credit card. Is there some reason you can't do that?

i already have 50$ on my google wallet from gift cards, i could go buy it, im still deciding whether i should or not the chormcast 90 day offer still doesn'te expire for a while so, im just thinking on it, and some people said they all dont work