Which mouse should I pick?

First of all, sorry for my english. 

Well, I'm from Argentina (not hurts to clarify) so buying a gaming mouse is almost impossible, either by high prices due to high import taxes, or the lack of stock of many brands as logitech, corsair, Roccat, Razer and Steelseries. But one of my mother´s friend will travel to London, so she offered me to bring the mouse I want.

Now the dilemma, What mouse should pick?

Usually I play LOL, BF4, GSO and some RPG like Diablo 3.

I was researching a lot and watched many videos, in addition to LINUS TECH TIPS one´s. And came to the conclucion a good choice would be the Logitech g502, the corsair M95, the Razer dethadder, the roccat kone xtd or some Sensei.

Nowdays, I use a basic genius. My only experience with a gaming mouse was a dragonwar thor G9. The only positive thing I could find was the ergonomics. I´d prefer confort and a good texture, than 10 buttons that I would never use.

Any recommendations or personal experience, will be welcomed.

Thank´s

Again, sorry for my english.

g402, g502, g302 all good.

corsair mice good.

razer eh...

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Recently I bought the Logitech G502 and may I say, that it was a very good purchase... highly recommend that mouse :)

They've already been recommended, but what the heck. 

Logitech G402 or G502.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Mionix Naos 7000 has outstanding ergonomics

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

Hands down the razer deathadder chroma. Great ergonomic great mouse. And it has rgb lighting on top of that. Ive been using the death adder series for over 2 years now. And i would recommend it anyday. Also the chroma has 10000dpi so it would come in handy when ur using a higher resolution like 1440p or even 4k.

Razer is known to have poor quality control. Yes, the Deathadder is a good mouse but it's still razer and the chance that it'll break down is significantly higher than with the other brands (Corsair, Logitech being one of the best).

I'd personally advise the G402. Lightweight optical mouse which supports up to 4000dpi which should be enough. I got mine today and it really feels good, can't test it yet though since I won't be home until friday but I tested it out in the store and dang..

The clicks of that mouse feel amazing, really high quality and, as I've already mentioned, really light. Same goes for the G502 however, it has more buttons and is quite a bit heavier. Comfort wise they're both excellent, I'd prefer it to be a bit less angled on the right side but it isn't that annoying tbh, just a minor thingy.

So my pick would be:

If you like a heavy mouse: G502.

If you like a light mouse: G402.

I have a Razer Naga at the moment. I have absolutely zero complaints about it. The 12 buttons on the side are really useful in games ranging from WoW to even CS:GO for quick weapon swaps. Not to mention it's super comfortable and fits my hand like a glove.

Now with that being said, I think the G502 Proteus Core looks awesome, and after I buy a new headset/headphones+desk mic and a K70 RGB I may end up picking up a G502. Looks outstanding.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Explain why.

Breaks, many cases. Deathadder old version was very good when it became popular, new ones not very reliable though.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Breaks, many cases. Deathadder old version was very good when it became popular, new ones not very reliable though.

Truth.

First of all, sorry for my english. 

Well, I'm from Argentina (not hurts to clarify) so buying a gaming mouse is almost impossible, either by high prices due to high import taxes, or the lack of stock of many brands as logitech, corsair, Roccat, Razer and Steelseries. But one of my mother´s friend will travel to London, so she offered me to bring the mouse I want.

Now the dilemma, What mouse should pick?

Usually I play LOL, BF4, GSO and some RPG like Diablo 3.

I was researching a lot and watched many videos, in addition to LINUS TECH TIPS one´s. And came to the conclucion a good choice would be the Logitech g502, the corsair M95, the Razer dethadder, the roccat kone xtd or some Sensei.

Nowdays, I use a basic genius. My only experience with a gaming mouse was a dragonwar thor G9. The only positive thing I could find was the ergonomics. I´d prefer confort and a good texture, than 10 buttons that I would never use.

Any recommendations or personal experience, will be welcomed.

Thank´s

Again, sorry for my english.

Depending on your hand size, the way you grip the mouse and your budget, the G502 may not be in your best interests. If you have large hands and use a paml grip, G502 isn't for you. It's a fairly small mouse.

The Corsair M95 is a good fingertip/claw hybrid mouse. Can't complain. Lots of useful buttons too.

Razer anything right now is a poor choice. Their build quality is just crap at the moment. Older stuff was better.

Roccat, well the Kone is a great mouse and I can't complain about it. Never gotten to use it in real life so I can't say what grip is best for it but it looks like a great mouse.

Steelseries mice are long and narrow. Palm grip would work best for these. They're made pretty well.

Of these I would personally buy the Corsair M95 but that's just my own opinion.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Not more than others do, so explain to me why Brand X is better than Razer? Not to mention that one of the ones you mentioned isnt even doing their own R&D.

Not more than others do, so explain to me why Brand X is better than Razer? Not to mention that one of the ones you mentioned isnt even doing their own R&D.

Because Razer simply sold out.

They're the apple of gaming peripherals. You pay big bucks but you don't get much in return, the quality control of their stuff in the past few years has been terrible, a lot of complaints on their stuff breaking down within the first six months of use. And they haven't done much about it. Now, keep in mind that the OP lives in Argentina and probably won't have much chance to get to London to RMA his mouse he'll need something which is more reliable which both Corsair and Logitech simply outclass Razer in.

By that logic he shouldnt buy anymouse because this can happen(and is happening) with any Brand or Mouse.

Cheaped out? How so? Their first few Products(Deathadder, Viper, Diamondback) have been bought OEM Products, now they are doing their own R&D, how is that cheaping out? I dont want to derail the thread but this kind of Brandbias is something i cant stand.

Razer is the most expensive brand so it should break less, it breaks more.

Spoiler

I would go with razer's naga hex. The naga has a lot of buttons which I personally love but I get that you don't, but the deathadder and mamba have to few. The naga hex has six, making it perfect for LOL.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

As a matter of fact, out was meant specifically for LOL and dota

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

*it