Best 2014 PC game for me

Unknown_Gamer380

Hello Guys I wanted to know which game I should get. I am new to PC gaming, since I was previously on 360 so yeah. between all that I will list below pick the game/s that I should go with. I already have ACU and FC4 btw

-Watch Dogs 

-Call of duty Advanced Warfare

-Ryse: Son of Rome

-Dead Rising 3 

-Titanfall

-BF4

-Tomb Raider 

-Thief 

thanks in advance

Sleeping Dogs, 

Deus Ex

I know, not on the list, but better ;)

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows

dead rising, tomb raider, dragon age inquisiton and far cry 4 if u havnt played far cry 3 if u have i might skip on it.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

Tomb raider was fun

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Sleeping Dogs, 

Deus Ex

I know, not on the list, but better ;)

oh yeah have that too

dead rising, tomb raider, dragon age inquisiton and far cry 4 if u havnt played far cry 3 if u have i might skip on it.

Scratch Dragon Age off the list cuz its really expensive from where I want to buy it

I would go with Ryse:Son of Rome or Dead Rising 3, because the graphics are really good 

edit: Titanfall is fun too

Bioshock infinite b/c Bioshock....

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Batman Arkham games

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

AW is pretty aight. MP is pretty fun. Story is meh.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Idk if its 2014 but the Xcom: EU, and EW are outstanding games i played the crap out of them

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Hello Guys I wanted to know which game I should get. I am new to PC gaming, since I was previously on 360 so yeah. between all that I will list below pick the game/s that I should go with. I already have ACU and FC4 btw

-Watch Dogs 

-Call of duty Advanced Warfare

-Ryse: Son of Rome

-Dead Rising 3 

-Titanfall

-BF4

-Tomb Raider 

-Thief 

thanks in advance

You really have a crap list here, the only ones that stand out are bf4 if you want multiplayer and tomb raider if you want single player. Both are excellent in those regards. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

You really have a crap list here, the only ones that stand out are bf4 if you want multiplayer and tomb raider if you want single player. Both are excellent in those regards. 

Then What Do you prefer

Even if you've played all the way thru Skyrim or Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360... (Which I'm sure you have) Well its time to revisit them! The great news is that now your on PC which means all those glorious mods.  B)

Plus! this time around you wont be paying $50... $30... or even $20 for the vast majority of these 12+ month old games!

Thanks to sites like: http://isthereanydeal.com/ you can quickly and easily check the regular/current/and all time lowest price for a game, across the majority of trusted online retailers! (Most of which you've never heard of... but dont be scared as long as the site specifies that your purchasing a steam key and NOT a direct download than it is safe and will work virtually the same way as it would if you bought it directly thru steam) AGAIN you should always check this site for the best deal BEFORE rushing your purchase... Also you can link isthereanydeal directly to your steam account and steam wishlist with a few simple steps.

Also if you plan on heavily modding a game than you also save even more $$$ by not purchasing all of that DLC. Why? because for one thing adding enough mods will provide far more content (for free) than paid the DLC ever could... And secondly (in most cases) it is easier for beginners to mod a game in the first place w/o any DLC installed.

So wanna hop into modding immediately? Than here is a great website to get you started. Along with the full list of currently supported games... http://www.nexusmods.com/games/? (They even have a fantastic mod manager and guides online for a fast an easy, first time modding experience)

So, get out there... have a blast and welcome to PC gaming...  ;)

P.S. DO NOT spend a single dollar just yet... Only two more days. 

http://www.pcgamer.com/rumour-steam-winter-sale-starts-next-week-according-to-paypal-email/

| CPU: i5-4670K (OC@4.0ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte-GA-Z97X | RAM: G.SKILL-16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: Gigabyte-R9 280X OC Edition | Drives: OCZ-240gb SSD/500gb HDD | PSU: Corsair-CX 750watt 

| Display: QNIX-QX2710 (1440p/OC@116hz) | Keyboard: Func-KB-460 | Mouse: SteelSeries-Sensie RAW | Audio: SteelSeries-9H Headset | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) |

Even if you've played all the way thru Skyrim or Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360... (Which I'm sure you have) Well its time to revisit them! The great news is that now your on PC which means all those glorious mods.  B)

Plus! this time around you wont be paying $50... $30... or even $20 for the vast majority of these 12+ month old games!

Thanks to sites like: http://isthereanydeal.com/ you can quickly and easily check the regular/current/and all time lowest price for a game, across the majority of trusted online retailers! (Most of which you've never heard of... but dont be scared as long as the site specifies that your purchasing a steam key and NOT a direct download than it is safe and will work virtually the same way as it would if you bought it directly thru steam) AGAIN you should always check this site for the best deal BEFORE rushing your purchase... Also you can link isthereanydeal directly to your steam account and steam wishlist with a few simple steps.

Also if you plan on heavily modding a game than you also get to save some $$$ by not purchasing all that DLC... Why? because adding enough mods will provide far more content (for free) than paid DLC could ever offer... And in most cases it is easier to mod the game in the first place w/o any DLC installed.

So wanna hop into modding immediately? Than here is a great website to get you started along with the full list of currently supported games... http://www.nexusmods.com/games/? (They even have a fantastic mod manager w/ guides for a fast an easy first time modding experience)

So get out there, have a blast and welcome to PC gaming... Were happy to have ya along for the ride.  ;)

Thanks Bro

Then What Do you prefer

I can't say what I prefer is important. It's my opinion that the list was crap. I suggest a list to a friend earlier if you want me to send it to you, although my taste could be wildly different than yours 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I can't say what I prefer is important. It's my opinion that the list was crap. I suggest a list to a friend earlier if you want me to send it to you, although my taste could be wildly different than yours 

Sure I would be glad to hear from you

Thanks Bro

Ya anytime man... Feel free to friend me on here and anytime you have a question regarding just about any aspect of PC's or PC gaming. You can feel free to pm me. It's why I'm here and starting out we all need someone, who we can go and ask even the stupidest of questions lol  :lol:

| CPU: i5-4670K (OC@4.0ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte-GA-Z97X | RAM: G.SKILL-16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: Gigabyte-R9 280X OC Edition | Drives: OCZ-240gb SSD/500gb HDD | PSU: Corsair-CX 750watt 

| Display: QNIX-QX2710 (1440p/OC@116hz) | Keyboard: Func-KB-460 | Mouse: SteelSeries-Sensie RAW | Audio: SteelSeries-9H Headset | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) |

Then What Do you prefer

I'm going to throw in Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Alien Isolation, and any Batman: Arkham game (dirty little secret: I liked Origins the most).

I'd also advise you to look at indie titles: Terraria, Bastion, Transistor, FTL, Insurgency, Mark of the Ninja, and Endless Legend are easy to recommend.

As for your list, I'd avoid the first four games entirely. BF4 and Tomb Raider are definitely worth your time. Titanfall is decent but gets repetitive quickly. I liked Thief, but if you're in to that genre I'd recommend Dishonored over it any day.

AW is pretty aight. MP is pretty fun. Story is meh.

uhhhh i got bored from that game in 4 days but thats me. i think cods dead. and always have thhought like that since mw1 

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

From that list, I'd say BF4 and Titanfall.

Other games I'd recommend:

Bastion

Batman Arkham Series

Bioshock Series

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Dishonored 

Far Cry 3

Just Cause 2

LIMBO

Metro: Last Light

Mirror's Edge

Portal 1 & 2

Rayman Legends

Sleeping Dogs

Sonic Genrations

Spec Ops: The Line

Team Fortress 2

Total War: Shogun 2

Transistor

The Walking Dead

The Wolf Among Us

BF4 cause BattleField  :rolleyes:

COD AW, story was too short and MP is still plagued w/ the age old same issues since MW2

Project Gray Scale
Intel Core i7 6900k @ 4.2Ghz - Dominator 32GB DDR4 2400 CL10 - Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB NVMe - 2 Samsung 840 EVO 1TB (Gaming and Sratch) - 2 Barracuda 2TB 
Asus x99 Deluxe - MSI Aero OC GTX 1080Ti - Seasonic 760 XP² - Mod1PC Custom Cables - EKWB CPU & GPU Blocks Nickle/Plexi - EKWB D5 PWM 
EKWB PE360 - Corsair ML120 (6)  - InWin 303- NK65 Entry Watermelon w/ Gat Laseron 70g (205g0 & Filmed) - Logitech G Pro x Superlight
Kanto YU2 - Sennheiser PC360 SE - Acer XF270HU

BUT DOES IT FOLD?! https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=963814

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Company of Heroes 2

Divinity: Original Sin

Been kind of a slow year for me as far as games go.

I think COD AW is the one that surprised me the most, so I'd go with that.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

Metro Redux (2033 & LL)

The walking dead Season 1 & 2

League of legends (im an adict for 2 years now)

Bioshock infinite

Tomb Raider 2013

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro