Beautiful Tidy Rig!

Furistic Shadow

Here's my nice tidy rig!, just received my new motherboard (Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1) today and waiting for my 4790k to be delivered now, so I'll upload another photo after I've installed them. Feel free to ask any questions  :)

Edit : the second photo is my new motherboard and CPU along with the two new radiator fans :D

post-69335-0-23251700-1418676441_thumb.j

post-69335-0-71010700-1418846049_thumb.j

You couldn't rotate the picture before posting, huh? Other than that nice work :)

Very pretty.

Any reason you went with a 1000 watt power supply?

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Man that would look great in an Enthoo Pro  :P then you wouldn't have to see those PSU cables.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

What AIO is that?

H60 :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I think you accidentally built it sideways.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

You couldn't rotate the picture before posting, huh? Other than that nice work :)

Very pretty.

What AIO is that?

The photo is actually the correct way round, when I upload it it keeps rotating it for some reason, the reason I went with a 1000w is just for head space for upgrading as I am also thinking of getting another GTX 780 too. The AIO is a H60 and I have two new fans for that which I will show when I upload a new photo with my new parts. 

Very pretty.

What AIO is that?

Looks like an H60

Man that would look great in an Enthoo Pro  :P then you wouldn't have to see those PSU cables.

H60 :D

brown PCB, kill it with fire!

Just re-built it today, uploaded a second photo.

Just re-built it today, uploaded a second photo.

Great job on rotating that picture (Y). Just going to tip you on this, if you keep the fan on the radiator where it is now, it will be harder to clean the radiator of dust later. It's just an FYI, but it obviously looks better this way :)