Anyone going to Anime Expo this year?

codytappen

As the title says, is there anyone else?

Also, what conventions do my fellow forum members attend?

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Ew!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I'm an otaku myself but I've never been to an anime convention

Forever_Alone.png

I wanted to go to Manifest but I don't have the money, the tickets are only $40 but I would likely spend hundreds their :(

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Forever_Alone.png

What a sexy beast, how does he stay "Forever Alone" ??

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

usally goto supanova, but thats about it

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Ew!

That's not very nice to say... Conventions are fantastic, did you watch Linus' computex or CES coverage?

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I've never been to an anime convention [insert forever alone].

A-Kon was in Dallas this year (1 hour away from me) and I even bought tickets but I had to work as I need money and didn't want to miss my cousin's graduation (same exact weekend). Twas sad. :(

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

That's not very nice to say... Conventions are fantastic, did you watch Linus' computex or CES coverage?

I meant because of the Anime, it was a joke!

I'm attending Anime Expo 2013 all 4 days this year along with my girlfriend >:D

I haven't decided whether to drive back and forth to L.A. all 4 days or pay off some buddies to let me crash in their hotel rooms.

I like being on the freeway and spotting the cars with cosplayers driving to AX xD

Yup. Im flying out on the first of July. :D

Pretty excited to go to America.

Awesome!

Have a wonderful day.