2x Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 PWM on Corsair H100i?

Will a Corsair H100i be able to provide 7.2 W to 2 of this fans using only 1 cable for 2 fans? Or should I connect each to each the double fan cables that came with the H100i?

Here are some specs of them:

Rotational Speed (+/- 10%) - 3000 RPM

Min. Rotational Speed (PWM, +/- 20%) - 750 RPM

Airflow - 186,7 m^3/h = 109,89 CFM

Acoustical Noise - 43,5 dB(A)

Static Pressure - 7,63 mm H2O

Max. Input Power - 3,6 W

Max. Input Current - 0,3 A

Voltage - 12 V

MTBF - > 150.000 h

http://noctua.at/main.php?show=productview&products_id=80&lng=en&set=1

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

Will a Corsair H100i be able to provide 7.2 W to 2 of this fans using only 1 cable for 2 fans? Or should I connect each to each the double fan cables that came with the H100i?

Here are some specs of them:

Rotational Speed (+/- 10%) - 3000 RPM

Min. Rotational Speed (PWM, +/- 20%) - 750 RPM

Airflow - 186,7 m^3/h = 109,89 CFM

Acoustical Noise - 43,5 dB(A)

Static Pressure - 7,63 mm H2O

Max. Input Power - 3,6 W

Max. Input Current - 0,3 A

Voltage - 12 V

MTBF - > 150.000 h

http://noctua.at/main.php?show=productview&products_id=80&lng=en&set=1

The cables aren't what you should be worried about, you should be worried about whether the fan header you're connecting all this too can provided enough power to the pump and the two NF-F12's. 

Add the pump W to the fan W and check the VII Impact product specs to see if it can handle that W. It most likely can though.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

The cables aren't what you should be worried about, you should be worried about whether the fan header you're connecting all this too can provided enough power to the pump and the two NF-F12's. 

Add the pump W to the fan W and check the VII Impact product specs to see if it can handle that W. It most likely can though.

Thanks. But the H100i is powered by a SATA cable, and have 1 4-pins connector to connect preferably to the CPU header on the motherboard.

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

Thanks. But the H100i is powered by a SATA cable, and have 1 4-pins connector to connect preferably to the CPU header on the motherboard.

And the fans connect in the H100i right? Then you won't have a problem. SATA has enough power, so the 4-pin is only for pump and fan control. 

And the fans connect in the H100i right? Then you won't have a problem. SATA has enough power, so the 4-pin is only for pump and fan control. 

Right, the fans connect to the H100i, but there's 2 headers on the H100i, and it came with 2 cables each for 2 fans, so what I don't know is if I should connect 2 of those Noctua industrial fans to 1 header in the H100i or connect each fan to each fan cable and by that each fan uses only each header in the H100i.

I just put the EXACT same fans on the H100I yesterday. It comes with 1 cable that is double ended on one side (for the fans) and the other side plugs into the block on the CPU. Then all you need to do is plug the block into ONE SATA POWER and ONE FAN POWER (the one used for CPU fan).

Dont worry it will work fine.

The power is more than enough,but the problem I'm having is that the noctua fans aren't responding to fan speed control at all through corsair link.

Right, the fans connect to the H100i, but there's 2 headers on the H100i, and it came with 2 cables each for 2 fans, so what I don't know is if I should connect 2 of those Noctua industrial fans to 1 header in the H100i or connect each fan to each fan cable and by that each fan uses only each header in the H100i.

Check this instruction guide out: http://www.corsair.com/en/blog/2013/february/how-to-install-the-hydro-series-h100i-cpu-cooler

The H100i supports a max. of 4 fans for a push/pull config. That's why the block has two headers and the H100i comes with two Y-splitter fan cables. If you only have two fans, use 1 Y-splitter cable and plug it into 1 of the two fan headers on the block.

Other than that, the 3-pin cable connected to the block needs to be plugged into the CPU_FAN header and the SATA-cable needs to be connected directly to your PSU.

The other two ports are a USB port for Corsair Link and a Corsair Link expansion port you can use to connect other Corsair Link devices to. 

I just put the EXACT same fans on the H100I yesterday. It comes with 1 cable that is double ended on one side (for the fans) and the other side plugs into the block on the CPU. Then all you need to do is plug the block into ONE SATA POWER and ONE FAN POWER (the one used for CPU fan).

Dont worry it will work fine.

ALSO: READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL, it shows you the exact cable.

The power is more than enough,but the problem I'm having is that the noctua fans aren't responding to fan speed control at all through corsair link.

Check this instruction guide out: http://www.corsair.com/en/blog/2013/february/how-to-install-the-hydro-series-h100i-cpu-cooler

The H100i supports a max. of 4 fans for a push/pull config. That's why the block has two headers and the H100i comes with two Y-splitter fan cables. If you only have two fans, use 1 Y-splitter cable and plug it into 1 of the two fan headers on the block.

Other than that, the 3-pin cable connected to the block needs to be plugged into the CPU_FAN header and the SATA-cable needs to be connected directly to your PSU.

The other two ports are a USB port for Corsair Link and a Corsair Link expansion port you can use to connect other Corsair Link devices too. 

Thanks all.