Are Sony devices coming to Sprint?

Soooo I've wanted a Sony phone for a while now, buuuut they aren't on Sprint. I've heard many people say that Sony will begin selling their products on sprint, but just as many people saying they aren't. I'm wondering if anyone here has the definitive answer to if they will or not.

Soooo I've wanted a Sony phone for a while now, buuuut they aren't on Sprint. I've heard many people say that Sony will begin selling their products on sprint, but just as many people saying they aren't. I'm wondering if anyone here has the definitive answer to if they will or not.

Honestly at this point its all speculation. Earlier this year(around September) Sprint made agreements with Sony to sell their devices(Z3 specifically), but this all happened before Sprints recent actions. Sprint is currently not in the position to spend large amounts of money due to them getting carried away with slashing prices on data and their "network expansion", but you never know with the new CEO. I would personally wait a little bit, but if they don't release a Sony device by the end of February(2015) then I would assume that they aren't coming. December was its estimated release, so it should come "within weeks" lol.

http://www.androidorigin.com/sony-xperia-z3-sprint/