Lifesize Jack Skellington Project.

So I have always loved the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and happened upon this website here that offers a very nice tutorial on how to make your very own life-size Jack Skellington: http://diynmbcprops.blogspot.com/2011/09/life-size-diy-jack-skellington-prop.html

Gk9OOHn.jpgPhyfpKB.jpgL09gwKm.jpg

So as you can probably tell I am not a pro.

This was my first ever project like this. I skipped some details like the pinstripes, and the bat bow tie face, and also I made some modifications such as shortening the arms.

However, even with no arts and crafts or sewing experience...I don't think it came it too shabby.

Anyways, if any of you are looking to try out something new for the holidays, you should check out the link and give it a shot.

It is also worth mentioning that the link has a lot of other projects on the blog relating to "The Nightmare Before Christmas", not just Jack.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

What I thought of

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

That's horrifying.

I would get a heart attack if I woke up one morning and saw that.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

That's pretty damn awesome man! 3spooky5me!

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

What I thought of

That song is going to be stuck in my head. It's so damn catchy.  :D

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

That song is going to be stuck in my head. It's so damn catchy.  :D

Want a better one? ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Want a better one? ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Of course, I am always into checking out new music.

Of course, I am always into checking out new music.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

That's horrifying.

I would get a heart attack if I woke up one morning and saw that.

Nope.

This would be my reaction

MHuW96t.gif

Not going to lie, I've woken up a few times for a midnight snack, flick on the lights and scared myself. haha

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

You have just attracted all the Frozen lovers of the forum. Haha

You have just attracted all the Frozen lovers of the forum. Haha

I'm one of the few.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

There is no one on this forum that has seen it as many times as I have.

I'm one of the few.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

There is no one on this forum that has seen it as many times as I have.

I have a daughter. I have seen this just about everyday since it's release.

Madness....madness I tell you. haha

All joking aside I thought it was a great movie. Hadn't seen any animated films like this before.

you mean to tell me that slinder man was just jack skellington this whole time

maxresdefault.jpg

No...

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.