Substitute for CHC silverados?

rambi36

I was planning on asking for these headphones for christmas because they looked like they were great headphones for the money. Unfortunately now they are back at $199 on Amazon so I gotta find something else. I would prefer them to be over ear and closed(because I want to take these to school and such). budget is $50-60 max (but if you find better deals cheaper than that its ok). Thanks :)

Life.exe is missing

Hyperx Clouds?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I was planning on asking for these headphones for christmas because they looked like they were great headphones for the money. Unfortunately now they are back at $199 on Amazon so I gotta find something else. I would prefer them to be over ear and closed(because I want to take these to school and such). budget is $50-60 max (but if you find better deals cheaper than that its ok). Thanks :)

Brand new:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/California-Headphone-Co-Silverado-Premium-Over-Ear-Stereo-Headphones-/321615954692?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item4ae1ce0304

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Guess they finally liquidated the rest of the SIlverados. Wonder what happens now if you try to get support for it, lol.

You could try HD202 or 205, ATH M30 or M20, or perhaps something from Monoprice. Koss Porta's are an option too, people like them but I think they look ugly as sin. 

The Sony MDR series headphones are okay but you need to use EQ with those to drop the bass and clean them up a bit. 

Why not ear buds if you're going to school with them? Sure you won't be one of the kool kidz but they're much more practical for HS. 

$8 shipping... qq.

But hey, they are pretty cheap. That might change soon though

It still won't go over 50. Like ever.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

$8 shipping... qq.

But hey, they are pretty cheap. That might change soon though

Yeah ends up being 53$

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Guess they finally liquidated the rest of the SIlverados. Wonder what happens now if you try to get support for it, lol.

You could try HD202 or 205, ATH M30 or M20, or perhaps something from Monoprice. Koss Porta's are an option too, people like them but I think they look ugly as sin. 

The Sony MDR series headphones are okay but you need to use EQ with those to drop the bass and clean them up a bit. 

Why not ear buds if you're going to school with them? Sure you won't be one of the kool kidz but they're much more practical for HS. 

Yeah... I guess I took them for granted, that they'll be $50 forever and ever and ever.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

? The product is not discontinued... not that support was ever that great anyways.

? The product is not discontinued... not that support was ever that great anyways.

Are they still in manufacturing? Since there doesn't seem to be anywhere left to buy them and I don't even know how they're making a profit at 50$.

I was under the assumption that they're closing shop since their product(s) aren't as fire as they thought or took longer to catch on than anticipated. 

Are they still in manufacturing? Since there doesn't seem to be anywhere left to buy them and I don't even know how they're making a profit at 50$.

I was under the assumption that they're closing shop since their product(s) aren't as fire as they thought or took longer to catch on than anticipated. 

You can still buy them straight from CHC, who I'm pretty sure were never an actual seller on Amazon anyways.

I luckily got a pair before the prices jumped back up. Testing em right now, I love the build quality! The sound stage is really really nice, beats out my ath-m50's in the soundstage department. 

527fa7c4777dc806a9976413e7b94ba9.jpg

Nice packaging, comes in a nice leather case with a clip on the side for traveling! Excuse the messy table I haven't bothered to clean it as of late because I'm moving soon. 

c5025807ad650b341c0d5a8734accc6b.jpg

Case with the paper cover off.

ed54570e1025aa2475d1d1c8d6d8532f.jpg

On top of my ATH-M50's for comparison.

ca319687ac87e0a0b7365f3d7bb3db9a.jpg

You can see my newbie Stock Investing book I use to read lots when I first started trading stocks! You can see my Sennheiser PRO 280 HD headphones on the top right of the picture and a tiny bit of my Steelseries Siberia V2 headphone in the image. xD

a76ad44b65b1fae09b951932a5fba545.jpg

It comes with a splitter wire to for sharing music. :D

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I luckily got a pair before the prices jumped back up. Testing em right now, I love the build quality! The sound stage is really really nice, beats out my ath-m50's in the soundstage department. 

Nice packaging, comes in a nice leather case with a clip on the side for traveling! Excuse the messy table I haven't bothered to clean it as of late because I'm moving soon. 

Case with the paper cover off.

On top of my ATH-M50's for comparison.

You can see my newbie Stock Investing book I use to read lots when I first started trading stocks! You can see my Sennheiser PRO 280 HD headphones on the top right of the picture and a tiny bit of my Steelseries Siberia V2 headphone in the image. xD

It comes with a splitter wire to for sharing music. :D

Stop it. You make me feel bad for selling my original pair, and not getting another. 

post-2468-0-20513000-1410469546.jpg