High quality sleeved cables

Jsmd1999

Can anyone tell me what is the most popular cable sleeved psu cables are.

Thanks

If you want premade go for bitfenix alchemy cables if you want custom color and length go to lutro custom cables.

Lutro0 Customs makes the best cables.
10647138_691969297585048_675612378936976

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

If it's a Corsair power supply, you can purchase the Corsair pre-sleeved cables for a somewhat reasonable price off Corsair.com (or other retailers). 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Order from Icemodz, he has MILES cheaper pricing than other people such as lutro0.

I got a full set of cables for my build for $135 shipped, lutro0 would of charged me upwards of 300

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Just to make you are aware of this. Sleeved cables that are sold by EVGA, Corsair, etc. are made to replace the cables their own PSUs. They are NOT interchangeable with units from another company.

While there cables from companies like Bitfenix. They are extensions and made to extend the length of the original cables. They can be used with any modern PSU, Whether it is fully modular, semi-modular, or fix cabled.

Silverstone offer both cables for their own PSUs, as well as extensions.

As for custom made ones from people like Lutro0, they are able to make both cable replacements or extensions for you upon request.

Ensourced is another custom-made option that offers both cable replacements and extensions.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

Order from Icemodz, he has MILES cheaper pricing than other people such as lutro0.

I got a full set of cables for my build for $135 shipped, lutro0 would of charged me upwards of 300

I would check our updated pricing on modbunker.com even then they were never that much haha. Now OEM sleeving is expensive.

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]