Pondering a Cherry MX Green Keyboard. Ducky or WASD?

Over the past few months, I've largely pondered the idea of getting a mechanical keyboard. After some research and relating some of my work and home typing experiences (I tend to put a lot of force in my typing while also wanting to feel and hear the key presses. Yes, I took the quiz also), I've come to the conclusion that I would most appreciate a Cherry MX Green mechanical keyboard. Money isn't an issue seeing as the purchase will happen only 1-6 months from now and I happen to have a good amount of scratch saved up. That being said, I've looked through a lot of choices and I quite like what I see from both Ducky and WASD. 

That said, which one would you suggest I pick? Basically, this would be a choice between custom-colored keycaps (Could someone confirm if modding the keycap colors on the WASD V2 104-Key version come at an extra cost?) or backlighting within the Red/Blue/Purple Spectrum (Looking at the Shine 4), seeing as both make durable and good quality mech keyboards.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

i' buy a wasd keyboard.

i like the build quality and the keycaps better and they look better in my opinion.

Just to clarify, but does modding the keyboard before checkout with different color keycaps add extra cost?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

i don't know, i think so.

just try it.

but the stock keycaps are better as well.

How so? Is it the feel when resting your fingers on it or the feel while typing or both?

I have a DK3 9008 and it's great. I think that WASD are overpriced but the DK4 isn't going to be cheap either so...

Build quality is amazingly good on the DK. For something that is just plastic, none of the fancy aluminum like the K70, it's heavy and substantial. It's clear that they spent the money in the places that it counts, not on just the places you see. That impresses me. The only issue is that I wouldn't call the DK3 a gaming keyboard or even a multimedia board. It's just a keyboard. Not much frippery, but all good stuff.

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

I'd say wasd because their clean and solid.

I have a DK3 9008 and it's great. I think that WASD are overpriced but the DK4 isn't going to be cheap either so...

Build quality is amazingly good on the DK. For something that is just plastic, none of the fancy aluminum like the K70, it's heavy and substantial. It's clear that they spent the money in the places that it counts, not on just the places you see. That impresses me. The only issue is that I wouldn't call the DK3 a gaming keyboard or even a multimedia board. It's just a keyboard. Not much frippery, but all good stuff.

Well, I wasn't really interested in too much gaming centered non-sense. If I wanted that, I'd be getting a gaming keypad as opposed to a keyboard, and I'm looking for a more optimal overall usage experience anywho (I know of no Gaming keyboard brands that hold the Greens anyway, so it was pretty much a clear cut decision on who I would not be looking at).

Mind you, there is every chance that if I went Ducky, I'd get it off of mechanicalkeyboards.com, seeing as it's about 159 over there.

I'd say wasd because their clean and solid.

So, have you or anyone you know personally had any experience ordering from WASD? Am asking because if I went this route, I'd like to know how long it will take between ordering and receiving the keyboard as well as shipping charges (I would likely have it shipped to me while I'm in the US).

Well, I wasn't really interested in too much gaming centered non-sense. If I wanted that, I'd be getting a gaming keypad as opposed to a keyboard, and I'm looking for a more optimal overall usage experience anywho (I know of no Gaming keyboard brands that hold the Greens anyway, so it was pretty much a clear cut decision on who I would not be looking at).

Mind you, there is every chance that if I went Ducky, I'd get it off of mechanicalkeyboards.com, seeing as it's about 159 over there.

So, have you or anyone you know personally had any experience ordering from WASD? Am asking because if I went this route, I'd like to know how long it will take between ordering and receiving the keyboard as well as shipping charges (I would likely have it shipped to me while I'm in the US).

I pre-order a WASD v1 way back in the day and have a WASD v2 that I was sent for review. One that sadly still its here unreviewed and unopened. I really really need to talk the time and do that review. i kinda feel bad for taking it since its been so long, which is why I havnt opened it.

I pre-order a WASD v1 way back in the day and have a WASD v2 that I was sent for review. One that sadly still its here unreviewed and unopened. I really really need to talk the time and do that review. i kinda feel bad for taking it since its been so long, which is why I havnt opened it.

So, how long did it take to receive the V2 after requesting it for review?