Do you work out?

Brandenhee

Just wondering if yall work out regularly and what types of exercise do yall do. I go to the gym occasionally and run around the neighbourhood sometimes :P

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k l Mobo: msi z97 pcmate l GPU: MSI Gtx 970 4gb OC l PSU: CM V550 l RAM: RipJaws 8gb l Case: NZXT H440 l Cooling: CM Hyper 212x l Storage: Crucial mx100 128gb ssd l OS: Windows 7 l Keyboard: CM storm quickfire ultimate(Blue) l Mouse: Razor Mamba l Display: Some shitty samsung monitor

I don't go to the gym its just aweful.... I work out in home and god damn planking gets my body in shape in no time so yeah i think i work out a bit

I didn't know what to put here...

i work out but i cant afford the gym, to be honest my diet is pretty awesome so i dont need to exercise to stay healthy but every little helps i guess.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I go to a gym too, I just concentrate of different body areas each time I go.

Upper body

Arms

Abs

Lower body.

been going for about 5-6 months.

I eat near to no unhealthy food along side the gym. Protein shakes are a regular for me too, especially after a workout.

Δ Ambassador for the Illuminati Δ

Δ "Illuminati confirmed" - Nobody  Δ 

I used to work out quite a bit, thousand sit up every other day, few hundered push up in the days in between with a 2 mile run every day. Now I just sit around and get fat because I have a great pc. xD

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

i work out but i cant afford the gym, to be honest my diet is pretty awesome so i dont need to exercise to stay healthy but every little helps i guess.

In my country, public gyms cost a buck per session. Literally a buck.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k l Mobo: msi z97 pcmate l GPU: MSI Gtx 970 4gb OC l PSU: CM V550 l RAM: RipJaws 8gb l Case: NZXT H440 l Cooling: CM Hyper 212x l Storage: Crucial mx100 128gb ssd l OS: Windows 7 l Keyboard: CM storm quickfire ultimate(Blue) l Mouse: Razor Mamba l Display: Some shitty samsung monitor

I used to work out quite a bit, thousand sit up every other day, few hundered push up in the days in between with a 2 mile run every day. Now I just sit around and get fat because I have a great pc. xD

A thousand sit ups and a few hundred push up? I don't want to sound rude but I call bullshit xD

its slightly more expensive here, a few thousand times more expensive

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

its slightly more expensive here, a few thousand times more expensive

HAHAH public gyms are so expensive?

here it is more like £45 per month(and he lives in London, god that place is expensive)

I did it twice half a year, but it is not for me... Now I am getting back to trials biking, as I like to do it, it is interesting and it is something to tinker with that does not contain electronics

I play rugby and take frequent walks. I don't do anything else.

I have never been a member of a gym, and I don't plan on ever becoming a member of one.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

HAHAH public gyms are so expensive?

yes they are crazy expensive, the bang for buck of getting your own stuff is a lot better. things like squats and planking cost nothing. its surprising how much you can do without paying

Listen if you care.

I jog and do body-weight workouts.

I'm an ectomorphic dude, 148lbs at 6'1". Diet isn't too special, just nothing fast-food or pre-boxed and stuff.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

most of the time right now, but not in a strict order nowadayz been like like weeks since i did my last WO :/ currently i'm on Shrek mode :P

Details separate people.

go to the gym at least 4 times a week, if I dont get injured or anything. (back problems are a bitch)

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

A thousand sit ups and a few hundred push up? I don't want to sound rude but I call bullshit xD

every other days, when I started 10th grade back in high school I was pretty pathetic when it came to my class in weightlifting. I never really worked out in the school gym so when I went home I had to do something to improve. Even now that I am getting fat I could still mange 30 push ups at once and maybe 100 situps. I didn't so all my situps and push ups at once xD over the course of an afternoon. 

Oh and a few minutes of a workout called bridges

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I don't go to the gym. I don't work.

I am fit due to having a big house and have lots of stuff to do.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Working out is my life. I rarely, rarely miss gym days. Right now I'm taking a rest day ever 6-8 days, just depends on how my body feels. I lift with a bodybuilding and small power lifting concept in mind. Lifting and tech are my two passions in life!

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

I don't work out whatsoever. The most exercise I do right now is hop on my bike to school & back, which is a 5-8 minute ride

Nope. I'm slowly killing myself with every meal.

Going to the gym makes me feel very awkward. I've exercised at home before, but I've yet to find a way to make it less boring. Eventually I get tired of being bored, and just stop.

Boredom is not something I deal with very well.

A thousand sit ups every day? If you did 1 sit up two second (I doubt that's possible). you'd be doing sit ups non stop for 34 minutes. No one can do sit-ups for that long.

Δ Ambassador for the Illuminati Δ

Δ "Illuminati confirmed" - Nobody  Δ 

A thousand sit ups every day? If you did 1 sit up two second (I doubt that's possible). you'd be doing sit ups non stop for 34 minutes. No one can do sit-ups for that long.

Every other day. And I did that kind of workout over the course of an afternoon not at once. Sets of 100 with 15-30min breaks in between. Same with the push ups. 

nope. and i still have a six-pack when i flex :P

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5