Is it worth for my usage?

Dankirk

I'd like to start off by telling you that I'm not an audiophile, I just want to have some affordable cans for my music listening mostly in school and in the bus.

The headphones I'm looking at is the Sennheiser HD429.

My questions are as following;

Do they isolate the sound good? I mean will the others hear what I'm listening to easily?

Is it a good balance in sound, with good bass (for this pricerange)?

If you find something else you'd like to recommend to me (within the same pricerange, preferably the same price) you are welcome to do so. :)

I don't know anything about that pair in particular but if you are looking at sennheiser you are looking in the right direction. I can't imagine they are bad at all. They don't cater to the beats generation so if you like good audio then you are on the right track. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I don't know anything about that pair in particular but if you are looking at sennheiser you are looking in the right direction. I can't imagine they are bad at all. They don't cater to the beats generation so if you like good audio then you are on the right track. 

Beats = bad?

uYXwqn2l.jpg

Beats = bad?

Lmao where did you find that. It's hilarious. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

That is Innerfidelity. The latest Beats are actually OK, I've tried them myself.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

That is Innerfidelity. The latest Beats are actually OK, I've tried them myself.

There's still hope for beats to become a true audio company, after all the second generation stuffs are much better than their firsts :P

Bass is definitely there on the 4xx series, at the expense of some treble. Isolation is so-so. At $50 there aren't a ton of options - maybe CHC silverados if they are still on sale at $50.

Bass is definitely there on the 4xx series, at the expense of some treble. Isolation is so-so. At $50 there aren't a ton of options - maybe CHC silverados if they are still on sale at $50.

Thing's on perpetual sale. $40 now.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?