Does anyone have an Alienware x51 pc?

MachineKillx

Are you fucking serious? I learned how to pick out parts and build an SFF gaming PC that POSTed without a hitch on the first try without PCpartpicker after buying my x51

I just used common sense which is free (although some people don't have it like you) to pick parts for my PC.

Nobody cares about your opinion. 

I don't care if you don't care about my opinion.

Still, if they don't ask for a PC built than you shouldn't recommend one.

Well why would somebody ask if somebody bought a POS PC?

Nope, but I want the power supply for one. I want to show Alienware how to small form factor(this is a long term project and not related to "Pinky" that I leaked yesterday).

Wonder if a little Silverstone one would fit in it. I only like how some of Alienware's cases look. Other than that, I do not like them at all. If a friend of mine doesn't know how to build a computer and can't pay someone to build one, I just do it for free for them and let em watch. :)

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Wonder if a little Silverstone one would fit in it. I only like how some of Alienware's cases look. Other than that, I do not like them at all. If a friend of mine doesn't know how to build a computer and can't pay someone to build one, I just do it for free for them and let em watch. :)

Any SFX power supply should fit and yes, Silverstone has a few SFX PSUs.

Any SFX power supply should fit and yes, Silverstone has a few SFX PSUs.

Except since they're the only company that makes decent SFX PSUs, they're so freaking expensive for even their non-modular ones which kind of ruin the point of going with a tiny case since you have nowhere to put those extra cables.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Except since they're the only company that makes decent SFX PSUs, they're so freaking expensive for even their non-modular ones which kind of ruin the point of going with a tiny case since you have nowhere to put those extra cables.

They all near $100 but you could fold the cables and zip tie them near the PSU.

I don't care if you don't care about my opinion.

Nobody cares that you don't care. 

the best one i could configure thier site said it'll preform 40 FPS on medium settings. 

that was the neerly 1500$ one.

I have the 1000 dollar sku with a GTX 660 and i7-3770, I max out most of my games and play with pretty good frame rates (can't see the number but it's pretty smooth)

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I have the 1000 dollar sku with a GTX 660 and i7-3770, I max out most of my games and play with pretty good frame rates (can't see the number but it's pretty smooth)

I had a 660 and it can't max out BF4 at a comfortable frame rate. 

Nobody cares that you don't care. 

Shut up.

I had a 660 and it can't max out BF4 at a comfortable frame rate. 

I play BF4 on ultra, previously it would run on smoothly. Now if I play it, I will get frame rate issues after a little while after playing, probably 15 mins. Still playable, just messy. Maybe if I clean out my GPU that hasn't been dusted in 2 years, that may solve the problem. And I'll get a better playing experience.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Does anyone have this pc? I know it's overprices, but does anyone have this? O.o

I do. Wasn't worth it.

I play BF4 on ultra, previously it would run on smoothly. Now if I play it, I will get frame rate issues after a little while after playing, probably 15 mins. Still playable, just messy. Maybe if I clean out my GPU that hasn't been dusted in 2 years, that may solve the problem. And I'll get a better playing experience.

What about AA, FOV, and motion blur? BTW you could get a  M-ITX GTX 970 from Gigabyte for $340 but it would be amazing to see that much power in such a small case.

?

Why would you ask if people bought a piece of shit PC?

Nope, its better to build your own. If you for some reason can't, at least get a boutique builder to build you one

Because they have the right to do it and they have a question about it.

No.

:angry:

What about AA, FOV, and motion blur? BTW you could get a  M-ITX GTX 970 from Gigabyte for $340 but it would be amazing to see that much power in such a small case.

First off, I've been planning to buy a EVGA reference 970 after much consideration from you guys at LTT. Second it's at the ultra preset. So whatever the fuck is in that preset, that's what it's on. PERIOD.

well the changed shit scince then. x'D 

the msot expensive one i could setup had a 750. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I just used common sense which is free (although some people don't have it like you) to pick parts for my PC.

awe... :c

duz sum1 need uh hugz? :3

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

awe... :c

duz sum1 need uh hugz? :3

-Jim Hensen