Does anyone have an Alienware x51 pc?

MachineKillx

Does anyone have this pc? I know it's overprices, but does anyone have this? O.o

I am  MCCCXXXVII

question would be why?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

some people do but its better to make your own

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Nope because no one is that stupid

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

mainly people who don't know enough about pcs get these idk how it performs but not anywhere close to a pc built by yourself for the same price

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Yea, I'm building my own, I just wanted to know who would be stupid enough O.o

I am  MCCCXXXVII

Well, my friend was going to get the Alienware Area 51 not too long ago, but I enlightened him and he's now going for a custom build

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

There are a few people on the forums who bought one used and upgraded them on the cheap, if i recall correctly

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

i have an aurora r4 :P and m17x

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I got the R1 from 2012 (before I learned to build computers so I'm stuck with it) hit me up with a question, I can PROBABLY answer it for you

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I think the x51 is cool. Yea theres cases like the raven, but the raven is an ugly case imo. I think thr x51 looks cool, not going to comment on price and spec.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

mainly people who don't know enough about pcs get these idk how it performs but not anywhere close to a pc built by yourself for the same price

the best one i could configure thier site said it'll preform 40 FPS on medium settings. 

that was the neerly 1500$ one.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

the best one i could configure thier site said it'll preform 40 FPS on medium settings. 

dont forget they probably picked the highest FPS they ever reached with those parts. and in the fine print that medium settings, modern titles, and 40 FPS are all not connected, it'll play modern titles yes. xD 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

thats hilarious 

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

thats hilarious 

agreed. 

thats pretty much an xbone.

except not.

-Jim Hensen

agreed. 

thats pretty much an xbone.

except not.

if i got 3 xbones and taped them together they would probably perform better 

if i got 3 xbones and taped them together they would probably perform better 

rememeber when you would take those little panels off the bottom of a gamecube and you could get 8 player mario kart? 

dude my vizio TV next to me (really good one, was like 100 bucks is a 19'' but its really good. viewing angles are insane and its 120Hz idk even know how my parrents found it) 

anyway, it has a built in frame counter (more insane shit that shouldnt be possible for a 120$ TV) 

some of my gamecube games run at around 60 x'D it actually preforms better than my current pc. (mind you my pc is a boat load of wet shit)

-Jim Hensen

build this PC for the same price and form factor for WAAAAAAAAY better performance http://pcpartpicker.com/user/halogeek52%40gmail.com/saved/4KFYcf

This is getting really annoying. Every post I see that someone asks a question about alienware that has no ralation to if it's better than a built PC, someone always do this.

This is getting really annoying. Every post I see that someone asks a question about alienware that has no ralation to if it's better than a built PC, someone always do this.

Well Alienware is really freaking overpriced and uses cheap parts. Anybody with an Alienware PC is pretty much a loser in my eyes.

Well Alienware is really freaking overpriced and uses cheap parts. Anybody with an Alienware PC is pretty much a loser in my eyes.

Still, if they don't ask for a PC built than you shouldn't recommend one.

Nobody cares about your opinion. 

Are you fucking serious? I learned how to pick out parts and build an SFF gaming PC that POSTed without a hitch on the first try without PCpartpicker after buying my x51

I got the R1 from 2012 (before I learned to build computers so I'm stuck with it) hit me up with a question, I can PROBABLY answer it for you

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!