Xbox One or PC

smackinghar5

Hi guys, 

Thinking of getting Xbox ONE for FIFA 15. I already have a PC.

Any benefits to get Xbox ONE or stick to PC ?

If you like the games on XB1, get it. If you want a more diverse experience, get a PC.

FIFA 15 is available for PC BTW.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Well if there is games you want to play get the XBOX one but if your happy with the PC stick with it. 

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

For fifa 15 hmm do you have a friend with an xbone 1? and fifa

I didn't know what to put here...

I'd say get the Xbox One if you like the exclusives and can't run some of the triple A titles on your PC

Get whatever your friends have. While it's nice to have a good PC and great games, it kinda sucks when your friends all have consoles and you can't play with them

post-14986-0-77269000-1417912229.jpg

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

For fifa 15 hmm do you have a friend with an xbone 1? and fifa

Have... Can a PC play more than 2 players on local multiplayer ? 

Have... Can a PC play more than 2 players on local multiplayer ? 

well yeah its the same like co op season and fut there is no difference just the pc graphics are better

I didn't know what to put here...

There aren't enough exclusives (like, exclusive exclusives) yet to justify an X1 right now. Wait for a hardware revision.

If you already have a PC, then sure, get an Xbox too if you want one. What's wrong with owning multiple platforms?

inb4 the Reddit PCMR plebs come and shit the thread up.

PC-

It's cheaper, has better Graphics, has 60fps, has community mods, and allows for the creation of games.

With PC you can be the Gamer just as much as the developer.

(Did I mention you don't pay a yearly subscription to loose internet to lizard squad every weekend?)

My System has a Intel Core i7 4790k @4.5ghz Cooled by A Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO With a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Memory.

PC-

It's cheaper, has better Graphics, has 60fps, has community mods, and allows for the creation of games.

With PC you can be the Gamer just as much as the developer.

(Did I mention you don't pay a yearly subscription to loose internet to lizard squad every weekend?)

lizard squad???

If there is a pc version for FIFA 15 then just get that and save the money. Xbox doesn't really have any great exclusives I can think of right now.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

There's value in having a console for local-multiplayer because PCs don't do that particularly well. Then again the PS4/XBOne don't really have much of that either, but you're into FIFA so... there's that.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Buy neither until you really know what you want.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'd grab that xbox one though if it's me. I tend to enjoy sports game on consoles rather than on pc (except racing ones).

Live your life like a dream.

The number of people saying "get a PC" is too damn high!

He's already got one, can't anyone read?

To actually answer the question - I have a PS4, which is almost exclusively used for Fifa; it's in my living room and my flatmates and I play it quite a lot. The online experience of Xbox is pretty good generally. With that said, if you're only playing online, there's really no reason to splash a fair chunk of cash on a console that you realistically don't need. Fifa 15 is on PC, and supports local multiplayer, so it seems pointless getting it, unless you want to play online with friends.

Didn't know you got a gaming PC. You should upgrade it with that money or even better use it in the summer sale. 

My System has a Intel Core i7 4790k @4.5ghz Cooled by A Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO With a MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Memory.