Twisted Metal creator announces new game

XTankSlayerX

During Sony’s PSX 2014 presentation today, pre-alpha footage was shown and the game is playable in its current state on the show floor.

The game takes place inside the pages of a teenager’s notebook, and find players running through the drawings therein. This particular teenager seriously has some psychological issues, going by some of the drawings

Jaffe said he and his team want as many people to get hands on with it as possible, and to talk with them about what they liked and didn’t like about it. He said to consider it a focus test.

An estimated release date for the PS4 title was not provided as it is still in its very early stages.

Source:http://www.vg247.com/2014/12/06/drawn-to-death-ps4-david-jaffe/

If borderlands, Mirrors edge, and quake were to have a kid; IT would be this.

First impressions of the teaser: too much white and not enough shadows which means that there really is no depth to the game as well as just straight up being way to bright. Other than that, It looks fun, but we'll have to wait and see more post alpha stuff.

Bro man, why can't you just make the whole post before actually posting the thread? I've seen you do this so many times.

Bro man, why can't you just make the whole post before actually posting the thread? I've seen you do this so many times.

Its the way I started... It also makes it easier if im doing it on mobile that way I don't drown the screen in text.

Does it bother people that much? D:

Its the way I started... It also makes it easier if im doing it on mobile that way I don't drown the screen in text.

Does it bother people that much? D:

Sorta. Just seems like you're trying to have the first thread on it before anyone else can, while other people make a full post before publishing :P

Sorta. Just seems like you're trying to have the first thread on it before anyone else can, while other people make a full post before publishing :P

I also do it so I wont slack off and forget about it :P

this looks awesome only thing is i dont think its worth me getting a ps4 just for this game and i have no interest to get any more consoles but it looks super fun.

Edit: Nevermind, was wrong

lol Game looks terrible IMO

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

lol Game looks terrible IMO

This, looks dreadful.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I dont know why but this reminds me of Dorohedoro. Would be awesome if they made doro instead.

the drawing is nice and cartoonish as it looks... like it... although whats drawn is utter BS

Pls

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Looks like an edgy teenagers dream

Arena shooters should be fps

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

you think they will be able to hit 1080P 60fps with this title?

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Reminds me of that black and white piece of shit game that came out on the Wii, whatever that was called. Couldn't stand it.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.