do you like darude? do you like metal? Good News!

the jolly roger

darude-dankstorm got a metal cover

hope you guys like it

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

template.jpg

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

template.jpg

wanna see hitler go on a rant about sarude-dandstorm?

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

I love this kind of metal. I actually like this.  :ph34r:

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I love this kind of metal. I actually like this.  :ph34r:

yayyyy, another metal liking guy (or gal)

yayyyy, another metal liking guy (or gal)

Yea, I actually really enjoyed the solo. Thanks for sharing this. Do you know of any songs that are similar to this, excluding the Sandstorm influence?

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Yea, I actually really enjoyed the solo. Thanks for sharing this. Do you know of any songs that are similar to this, excluding the Sandstorm influence?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me take a look

We talking about bands that do a bit of both electronic stuff and metal? Machinae Supremacy fits that I suppose.

That guy does a great job, but this is by far his best video - featuring PelleK.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORAc_hx33-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrsX0BVXk60

may not be totally similar, but just some of my favs :)

gotta go to bed, be back tomorrow

and this guy makes the video i originally posted and a bunch of more songs in metal version

https://www.youtube.com/user/331Erock

-snip-

I approve of your music taste, good sir.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...