Street Fighter 5 Revealed as a PS4, PC Exclusive

One of PlayStation Experience's announcements has arrived a little early, as Capcom today posted a teaser trailer for Street Fighter V, coming exclusively to PlayStation 4 and PC.

The above teaser trailer was posted to Capcom's YouTube channel this morning. We already know that Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono is in Las Vegas for PlayStation Experience, and now it appears we know why.

According to prior comments from Ono, Street Fighter V is still in the early stages of development. He also assures fans that the fighting game will not be "pay-to-win."

The most recent core Street Fighter game was 2009's Street Fighter IV for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/street-fighter-5-revealed-as-a-ps4-pc-exclusive/1100-6423993/

Now, if only we could get that bloody peasant box out of there....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I wish we could have Tekken on PC.  :(

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I wish we could have Tekken on PC.  :(

Maybe a matter of time.

Some of the fighting franchises(few games) are on PC now: Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, The King of Fighters, Dead or Alive 5 LR(announced this week).

And then we have an edition of Blazblue and other games that had some kind of PC blessing to born(unusual for fighting games) , like Skullgirls and Yatagarasu.

Wouldn't be suprised when Virtua Fighter and Tekken make their turn...

I sure hope that's the case.

I could never get too into street fighter or mortal kombat.

Tekken however I would spend many hours on.

I have street fighter 4 but don't play it too often.

Does anyone here play sf4?

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Strange that it won't be on xbox.  EVO has been using xbox for the last few years since the ps3 has some definite input lag with the later SF4 iterations.

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

Now, if only we could get that bloody peasant box out of there....

/s right?

I mean we all know exclusives are bad for consumers right?

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R