Connecting A wii to GBA?

JonHewett95

SO, I have a nintendo wii V2 black at home, is it possible to play a gamecube game on it e.g pokemon xD GoD, and connect that to pokemon sapphire on a GBA? 

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

Does your wii have gamecube ports? if it does then yes you can with a gba link cable. if it does not then you are out of luck.

HTID

SO, I have a nintendo wii V2 black at home, is it possible to play a gamecube game on it e.g pokemon xD GoD, and connect that to pokemon sapphire on a GBA? 

Wii or Wii Mini?

"Rawr XD"

I was under the impression that that accessory didn't work. I could be wrong, it's quite an old thing to be asking about

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I was under the impression that that accessory didn't work. I could be wrong, it's quite an old thing to be asking about

Nostalgia reasons.

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

Unless you own this no.

So what you're saying is if I buy that then it is possible?

I looked it up after I got a notification of that reply. With a little bit of googling it seems like yes, the Wii did support that accessory. From memory there were some other accessories that didn't work but that wasn't one of them.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing