is gotham worth watching?

farhanorakzai

for anyone who's seen it, is it good? is it like arrow? does it actually show batman, or is bruce wayne a child throughout the whole show?

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

no batman, but its an interesting unique new angle on the franchise

I think its worth watching.  You'll be able to tell if you'll enjoy it or not from one episode, so even if you hate it you only killed an hour on it.

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Yeah it's worth watching!! i can recommend it to you!

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

I think its worth watching.  You'll be able to tell if you'll enjoy it or not from one episode, so even if you hate it you only killed an hour on it.

This.

I held off, until a few eps were out. Glad I did, cos I got into it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I really like it, I'd recommend watching, but its not for everyone. When you boil it down its basically just a cop show. 

This.

I held off, until a few eps were out. Glad I did, cos I got into it.

Yeah it's worth watching!! i can recommend it to you!

no batman, but its an interesting unique new angle on the franchise

Where can I watch this online? I've wanted to get into it too, until I saw it wasn't on Netflix. Hulu?

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I like it. It's the story about James Gordon not so much Bruce.

Where can I watch this online? I've wanted to get into it too, until I saw it wasn't on Netflix. Hulu?

Hulu. But I think you'll miss a few of the first episodes.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

The fall finale was a real dissapointment but it is a interesting spin, the acting (besides penguin) is TERRIBLE GARBAGE tho just saying, id recommend looking at "The Flash" if you're into comic stuff, good show.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

arrow season 1 was very difficult to get through and now it ranks among my favorite shows I'm getting the same feeling for gotham season 1

there are a lot of moving pieces being laid out on the board and I am really hoping for a great payoff.

also remember its a dark gritty cop drama over a super hero show.

The fall finale was a real dissapointment but it is a interesting spin, the acting (besides penguin) is TERRIBLE GARBAGE tho just saying, id recommend looking at "The Flash" if you're into comic stuff, good show.

The acting isn't bad. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I've been watching it since it first aired, but it lacks consistency; some episodes are really good and others are just... bland.  It's definitely not like Arrow, which I am a massive fan of.  It is getting better, I think, but I'm not sure whether I'll keep watching it if it's renewed for another season.  Honestly the only reason I stuck with it to the point where it's started to pick up is because of Penguin.  He's the best part of the show.  If anything I'd say the acting isn't the problem but more so it's the consistency of quality when it comes to the script, not to mention that some characters serve absolutely no purpose at all.

All I can say is give it a go, if you like it well great, but if you don't you should stick to Arrow and Flash.  Constantine is actually turning out pretty good if you want to look more into the supernatural side of the DC universe.  And Agents of Shield on the Marvel side of things has really picked up this season if you can keep up with all the different plot points.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

The show does a lot of things right. The cinematography, acting and directing range from pretty good to great. The only problem is the script. The main story-line is interesting enough but every now and again they'l write in something really stupid. Either a character line or an unrealistic scenario. The main strength of the show is that it genuinely feels like Gotham and that alone is reason enough to watch it.

I can't compare it to Arrow since I never watch anything made by CW. Alltough that might change once iZombie comes out. I really love that comic.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

I've been watching it since it first aired, but it lacks consistency; some episodes are really good and others are just... bland.  It's definitely not like Arrow, which I am a massive fan of.  It is getting better, I think, but I'm not sure whether I'll keep watching it if it's renewed for another season.  Honestly the only reason I stuck with it to the point where it's started to pick up is because of Penguin.  He's the best part of the show.  If anything I'd say the acting isn't the problem but more so it's the consistency of quality when it comes to the script, not to mention that some characters serve absolutely no purpose at all.

All I can say is give it a go, if you like it well great, but if you don't you should stick to Arrow and Flash.  Constantine is actually turning out pretty good if you want to look more into the supernatural side of the DC universe.  And Agents of Shield on the Marvel side of things has really picked up this season if you can keep up with all the different plot points.

Basically this ^

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

sorry but i don't know where to watch online, <all hail torrent>

Equality doesn't mean Justice.