Nexus 5 or Oneplus one?

ALN118

Hay Guys my old phone broke so i need a new one but im not sure what too get oneplus one or nexus5? 

The oneplus one is 20€ more for me (shipping cost)

I think the Oneplus one is the better phone (hardware) but im not sure in terms of software and the size ( i have small to medium hands).

If you dont look on specs which smartphone feels faster?

Which one would you get?

Hope someone can halp me =)

OnePlus One

I also have small-ish hands and i can use it fine

The software is great, you CAN keep it like stock android but you can also do SO much more.

If you have an invite, get it now.

So as far you no will they support the Cyangenmod Version for the future? 

Because i read that Oneplus plans too stop there relation ship with Cyangenmod and wanna develop a own system ? Will the one get updates to their own Androidversion?

Because i read that Oneplus plans too stop there relation ship with Cyangenmod and wanna develop a own system ? Will the one get updates to their own Androidversion?

You will get updates to that or to CM, whichever they use. Also android 5.0 (Cm12) should be here by the end of January. 

Oneplus One. Beware that the support and warranty is basically non-existant. ( That's what you get when your marges are like 0)

Interested in Business and Technology

Okay thanks guys =) so i will stick to the Oneplus one =) 

Btw awesome how fast i got the response !=)

Okay thanks guys =) so i will stick to the Oneplus one =) 

If you can, get the OPPO Find 7. If not the Oneplus One is a great phone.

Interested in Business and Technology

Looks nice but there is one Problem it costs 200€ more than the oneplus one and im a poor student !:P

As a OnePlus One owner I say go with the OnePlus One only if you don't mind having to use the phone with two hands. It's HUGE! The nexus 5 is a lot more manageable with one hand. Yes the OnePlus One has better specs, but the size makes me partially regret buying it.

Hay guys dont wanna beg but is there anyone with a spare invite for the white version ?

If the key is a problem id go for a nexus 5. It has a much better design in my opinion

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Yeah if i cant get one the nexus 5 is my "backup plan" 

Yeah if i cant get one the nexus 5 is my "backup plan" but i just wanna ask maybe someone has a spare one=)

Begging isnt allowed here, sorry mate

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Okay sorry i deleted it

I got the nexus. And its the best damn phone i ever had

Oneplus One Sandstone Black here no regrets on my purchase.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Since everyone here is riding that one, I'll go nexus 5. Better spec?? 800 vs 801 real different there guys, and Cyangenmod is awesome but nothing beats a nexus when it comes to roms( i would know i'm a xda member) plus the nexus 5 has wireless charging. The only thing the oneminus one wins out is size (up to 64Gb) 

Since everyone here is riding that one, I'll go nexus 5. Better spec?? 800 vs 801 real different there guys, and Cyangenmod is awesome but nothing beats a nexus when it comes to roms( i would know i'm a xda member) plus the nexus 5 has wireless charging. The only thing the oneminus one wins out is size (up to 64Gb)

The performance difference between the 2 is indeed pretty much nothing

Btw. Wireless charging is great for not screwing up your micro usb port

The performance difference between the 2 is indeed pretty much nothing

Btw. Wireless charging is great for not screwing up your micro usb port

Yea screwed up 2 phones that way galaxy nexus, note 2

Oneplus One. Beware that the support and warranty is basically non-existant. ( That's what you get when your marges are like 0)

OnePlus will be supporting the software on their phones via Cyanogenmod for at least 2 years, as originally stated to those who pre-ordered and purchased the phones when they first launched. Remember, 2 years from the date of first launch, NOT from when you purchased the phone. And as @SSOB has stated, it seems they don't have enough support staff to handle the number of phones in the market as they appear to have terribly slow or unresponsive support - but that's just what I've heard; I don't own one myself.

Also, the confusion over OnePlus's deal with the 2 Asian phone companies is still lingering, as seen in the linked article down below.

Cyanogen to Update OnePlus One Globally, Even in India

Posted December 4, 2014 at 08:30 pm by Tomek Kondrat

oneplus-cyanogen-micromax-300x169.jpg

Just a few days ago, we talked about how Cyanogen Inc. was set to drop support for the OnePlus One in India due to a conflicting contract. According to many articles on the Web, including those from the OnePlus team, exclusive rights to use Cyanogen OS in India were transferred over to Micromax. The One’s makers then announced that they were working hard to create their own operating system that would eventually replace Cyanogen OS as a main operating system on devices produced by OnePlus. It appears that some sort of miscommunication took place between Cyanogen and OnePlus, which lead us and users around the world to confusion.

Needless to say, Cyanogen Inc. found the inaccurate uproar disturbing, and decided to release a statement to clarify a few matters that have been raised on various tech sites, including the XDA Portal. According to Cyanogen’s blog, the company will continue to provide updates for all global OnePlus One devices, including those in India. This means that the forthcoming Lollipop update will be available to download everywhere–through the usual update channels such as OTAs and factory images.

The company also shed some light regarding its goals for the upcoming months. Cyanogen has signed agreements with two Asian vendors, Micromax and YU. We can only surmise that these partnerships will result in brand new devices by Micromax and YU that will run Cyanogen OS as default. We’re glad to see that everything is now in the clear, and that there is no room for misinterpretation.

[source: Cyanogen blog

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

OPO always