PAYDAY Christmas Carol

Damikiller37

AWESOME

as a payday player i love this, i can relate ALOT to the broken piece of shit drill

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

I just love the fact that it's official and made by the devs :)

nice to see game devs care about the game and not go like "sure make the game, some DLC why not??"

and then abandon it

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

nice to see game devs care about the game and not go like "sure make the game, some DLC why not??"

and then abandon it

Then again Payday does have a lot of DLCs which could as well have been bundled into a expansion pack or something but at least you can play them with friends that own them and you don't so that's not too bad.

Then again Payday does have a lot of DLCs which could as well have been bundled into a expansion pack or something but at least you can play them with friends that own them and you don't so that's not too bad.

yep

AWESOME

as a payday player i love this, i can relate ALOT to the broken piece of shit drill

^^This. Multi-millionaire / billionaire heisters, who can have every kind of necessary criminal contacts what they need, can have a wide variety of equipment from the black market, but can't have a drill that doesn't jam for ONCE! (It's actually scripted to that a single drill jams minimum of 1 time and 3 times at maximum)

Too bad not every thing can be picked with lockpicking expert ace, or C4'd with shaped charge ace, or sawed with OVE9000... Titan safes, looking at you!

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.