0% fan mode 970's?

Some1weird

Simple question, in the title.

I know Asus's STRIX model has the 0% fan mode, but the damn thing costs a fortune. (did it have a price increase? I dont remember it being ~400-430€ before..)

But are there any other models which have a similar mode? Im really looking into building a silent system for myself this christmas.

Thanks!

The strix is silent up to 65C, but the MSI can do up to 50C at 0db, and the EVGA ACX 2.0 is also 0db although im not sure up to what temperature.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Simple question, in the title.

I know Asus's STRIX model has the 0% fan mode, but the damn thing costs a fortune. (did it have a price increase? I dont remember it being ~400-430€ before..)

But are there any other models which have a similar mode? Im really looking into building a silent system for myself this christmas.

Thanks!

It is only so expensive, because people are buying it like crazy. The price should drop back to 350.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

The strix is silent up to 65C, but the MSI can do up to 50C at 0db, and the EVGA ACX 2.0 is also 0db although im not sure up to what temperature.

I'll have a closer look at those 2 cards, thanks!

EDIT: ACX2 seems to be silent to around 65C

It is only so expensive, because people are buying it like crazy. The price should drop back to 350.

That's what I was thinking.. I just dont know if I'm willing to wait for the price drop(s)..