What does everybody know of the nexus 5? Is there any official info from google been released? Who is looking forward to the new device? Possible release dates? 5th of October possibly. Price point?

I think LG said something about the Nexus 5. From what I've read in an article they say "We still don't see the need to make it", that's what their CEO (I'm not sure) said.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

There are a lot of conflicting reports, whether the device is even being made, who by, what specs, ect. What people have reported / guessed varies sooo greatly. Maybe it a conspiracy, considering google pretty much owns the internet and all? haha

http://lgmegalodon.com/ This seems promising. But its hard to tell. The main reason i like this phone is because the price point the nexus will come in at will be very affordable for me. 

Nothing. Zero. There is no confirmed information or anything supplied by manufacturers. This video essentially applies for the 'Nexus 5', if it will ever exist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWKl-FeUApA

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Its nice to dream though. 

Nothing. Also, with the release of the white Nexus 4 and a lot of rumours for Android 4.3, I don't think we will see a new Nexus phone for a while, and I think we're only going to see one when 5.0 drops. Prediction - Oct/Nov for a new Nexus lineup and Android 5.0... but I'm still a bit eh about 5.0, that might even be next year.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM

I'm thinking of geting new phone, and I dont know if i can wait for a phone we dont know exists yet.