I have finally left Norton and gone to AVG.

Champion-Craig

I have done it. At long last. Through many winters. Through many springs. Through many summers. Through many Autumns. I have had Norton. Due to criticism from friends such as @AustinKZombie I have made the switch. Now no one can judge my Internet Security choice. The only thing they can judge me on now is my AMD CPU. Thank you for your time.

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

Well the fact that you have Antivirus is something to criticize. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Hah, welcome to the AVG community. You have left the dark side and now you are on the right path. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Hah, welcome to the AVG community. You have left the dark side and now you are on the right path. :D

Thank you :D

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

Well my member title and sig can explain it. 

I'll get Intel next year ;)

I'm broke tho. :(

Me to!

I'm broke tho. :(

The 3570K is the same price as it was when it came out...

Well my member title and sig can explain it. 

The remorse is strong in this one...

System: Thinkpad T460

I had Norton but it took a shit (won't work because of LiveUpdate) and it's not worth fixing since I'll be getting a new computer soon so I use AVG.

The 3570K is the same price as it was when it came out...

LGA 1155 boards are somewhat hard to find....

I'm surprised that you still use anything other defender. These days ever since Vista and the introduction of Linux-like user-rights and such, it's basically impossible to get a virus/malware (other than something benign like tracking cookies, etc) without you hitting "Yes" to something you weren't supposed to. Unless you hit that "Yes," or turned off that extremely important feature, you can't get a virus as we traditionally know them outside of extremely weird security flaws that absolutely EVERYONE is susceptible to until found/patched, anti-virus or not.

LGA 1155 boards are somewhat hard to find....

I want to upgrade to a 3770K but I can't seem to find a cheap one.

There are two still on newegg. (Z77 wise) 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157293&cm_re=LGA_1155_Z77-_-13-157-293-_-Product

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132345&cm_re=LGA_1155_Z77-_-13-132-345-_-Product

Asrock was one of the worst companies to buy a motherboard in those Z77 days....

Congrats for switching to AVG.

I've used AVG's free stuff and never been disappointed.

Sig under construction.

Asrock was one of the worst companies to buy a motherboard in those Z77 days....

Customer choice award 2013.

And I'm just sitting here using Symantec Endpoint Protection (bullshit requirement for remote access at my school)