Should I upgrade my cpu?

I have a FX-4300 now. I am thinking of getting a new gpu so will this bottleneck my new gpu (depends on the gpu probably)? I love these forums here because people always help me.

P.S. New to computer stuff :D

I have a FX-4300 now. I am thinking of getting a new gpu so will this bottleneck my new gpu (depends on the gpu probably)? I love these forums here because people always help me.

P.S. New to computer stuff :D

Yeah , which GPU are you buying?

HP 15-BA021AX - 2.3GHz AMD A10-9600P processor - 4GB DDR4 RAM - 1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive - 15.6-inch screen, AMD Radeon R7 M440 2GB Graphics - Windows 10

There is a good chance you will run into a bottleneck in the future. But it really depends on what you do with your computer. 
Minecraft and BF4 have High CPU usage and will likely cause bottle necking (Maybe minor). 

However, if you don't notice it on your regular usage it may not really effect you. Just keep an eye out for bottle necking. 

I now swear by my 4690k. Do yourself a favour.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Go with an i5 or i7

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

Buy an i5-4690k + Z97 Motherboard and Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO if you want to overclock.

If you don't want to overclock then a non-k i5 and H97 motherboard will be less expensive.

I do recommend going with the overclocking version though, even if you don't want to overclock immediately, it will extend the useful life of your processor.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."