Amazon List of PC Components on Sale

I found this whole list of Amazon sales going on right now and thought I'd share. Enjoy!

Mouse

Logitech G700s (link). Current price: $51 (normal price: $100).
The sole wireless mouse that we recommend in our mouse guide. The sensor is laser, and thus not flawless, but other than that, it is a pretty good mouse.

Case

Corsair Carbide Series 200R (link). Current price: $50 (normal price: $90).
A great case for a really low price. Excellent choice if this fits your budget.

Rosewill BLACKHAWK (link). Current price: $65 (normal price: $100).
With nothing less than five fans. A 35% discount is quite steep!

Rosewill R5 (link). Current price: $65 (normal price: $100).
A decent case.

Rosewill THOR V2 (link). Current price: $90 (normal price: $150).
A very large full tower case, with good cooling.

Corsair Black 500R (link). Current price: $90 (normal price: $140).
A well reviewed case.

Corsair White 500R (link). Current price: $95 (normal price: $140).
The white version of the 500R, for $5 more.

Corsair Air 540 Silver (link). Current price: $120 (normal price: $150).
Despite the cube-like shape, this case is well reviewed, with good cable management and airflow. If you were undecided because of the high price, maybe this sale will help.

Corsair Air 540 White (link). Current price: $123 (normal price: $150).
An extra $3 for the white version of the Air 540.

Corsair Graphite Series 760T (link). Current price: $160 (normal price: $270).
Pay no attention to the ridiculous “before” price of $270. The typical price is actually a bit under $200, so you are saving about $30. We do not normally recommend the 760T, since the normal price is simply too high to make the case worthwhile. With a price cut, this case should be a good purchase.

Cooler Master HAF X (link). Current price: $160 (normal price: $200).
Always a good recommendation, the HAF X has good cooling a very aggressive design.

Intel CPU

Intel i3 4150 (link). Current price: $100 (normal price: $150).
Intel traditionally does not do CPU sales, so this is nice. The standard price is about $120, not $150.

Intel i5 4690K (link). Current price: $205 (normal price: $265).
This is currently the best CPU for gaming.

Intel i7 4790K (link). Current price: $300 (normal price: $380).
It can handle 8 threads that you can use to boost productivity in certain tasks, or to brag to your friends who do not have hyperthreading. Warning: The $380 original price is an exaggeration. You are saving about $40-$50, not $80.

Intel i7 4930K (link). Current price: $460 (normal price: $740).
A huge discount on this 6-core beast.

AMD CPU

AMD FX-6300 (link). Current price: $85 (normal price: $150).
A decent discount makes this the best CPU for the price. Well worth it if it is in your budget.

AMD FX-6350 (link). Current price: $105 (normal price: $160).
A faster version of the 6300, in case you do not want to overclock. We recommend looking at the 8320 for $5 LESS, but if that is out of stock, this CPU is still on a good sale.

AMD FX-8320 (link). Current price: $100 (normal price: $200).
A good CPU for an unbeatable price. It is discounted from $150, not $200.

AMD FX-8350 (link). Current price: $140 (normal price: $230).
A faster version of the 8320, in case you do not want to overclock.

SSD

Kingston 120GB SSDNow (link). Current price: $50 (normal price: $194).
Turning “mark it up before the price cut” into an extreme sport. $50 for 120GB is still a sweet deal.

Crucial MX100 128GB (link). Current price: $63 (normal price: $80).
A good price for this mid-tier SSD.

SanDisk Ultra II 240GB (link). Current price: $85 (normal price: $160).
240GB SSDs are usually around the $120 mark, so you are saving about $40 with this mid-tier SSD.

Samsung 850 Pro 128GB (link). Current price: $97 (normal price: $130).
One of the fastest SSDs available. Still expensive when compared to the value unit, but cheap when compared to normal prices.

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (link). Current price: $110 (normal price: $150).
A small discount, but who can complain about getting a discount?

SanDisk Extreme PRO 240GB (link). Current price: $130 (normal price: $230).
You buy this drive for its top-tier performance. The price cut makes it the same price as mid-tier SSDs.

Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (link). Current price: $190 (normal price: $270).
It is still expensive when compared to HDDs of the same capacity, but with drives like these, you can ditch HDDs altogether.

Samsung 850 Pro 512GB (link). Current price: $320 (normal price: $400).
Top tier performance and huge capacity. The price is cheaper than usual, but it is still high, and we recommend you ensure you actually need this drive, before buying.

Samsung 840 EVO 1TB (link). Current price: $360 (normal price: $500).
$0.36/GB is probably the lowest price any SSD has reached. Just keep in mind that a 1TB HDD is around $60.

SanDisk Extreme PRO 960GB (link). Current price: $516 (normal price: $700).
Not for the feint of heart, or weak of wallet.

Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB (link). Current price: $550 (normal price: $700).
An extreme price for an extreme SSD. Except that the extremism is now slightly discounted, for those who are slightly less extreme.

PSU

Antec HCG-620M (link). Current price: $60 (normal price: $110).
A good quality PSU, with modular cables. It may not be gold, but it can handle more power, and is cheap at this price.

Rosewill CAPSTONE 550W Gold (not modular) (link). Current price: $65 (normal price: $100).
High quality, decent discount, but not modular.

Rosewill CAPSTONE 550W Gold (modular) (link). Current price: $79 (normal price: $120).
Pay $15 extra to get the modular version of the Capstone 550W. Consider the 650W version for the same price, if it is still in stock.

Rosewill CAPSTONE 650W Gold (modular) (link). Current price: $80 (normal price: $140).
A very good PSU, if you need one. Great quality, gold efficiency, modular, and on a major discount.

SeaSonic G Series 550-Watt (link). Current price: $80 (normal price: $120).
An excellent PSU (gold, modular), for a good price.

SeaSonic G Series 650-Watt (link). Current price: $95 (normal price: $143).
The 650W version of the above.

HDD

Seagate 1TB (link). Current price: $50 (normal price: $115).
The true price for a 1TB HDD is about $60 or $65, not $115. A $15 discount is still good, particularly if you are looking to buy a few units to hoard lots of data.

Seagate 2TB (link). Current price: $70 (normal price: $165).
The price of $0.035/GB is extremely low!

GPU

Zotac GTX 750 Ti (link). Current price: $105 (normal price: $182).
The real price is about $135 or $140. A very good card for the price, particularly if you are considering joining the master race: This card should be able to output graphics close to a PS4.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO, ASUS Maximus VII Hero, i7-4790K @ 4.5GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX 980Ti SC, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2X8GB 1866Mhz CL9, 2X Crucial M500 960GB, EVGA SuperNOVA 1050 GS, ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q w/ nVidia 3D Vision 2

plz format for night theme

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Select all text and then select Auto color, nice topic by the way.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Holy shit that 8320 pricing.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Great list of items...thanks!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

awesome! but it's not available over here  :angry:

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

Correction on 760t. Usually on amazon for around 169.99

Damn it I so wanted the razer naga molten to be on sale this year...

Intel i7 4790K (link). Current price: $300 (normal price: $380).

This is the price it is always at so I wouldn't call that a sale unless it hits $250 like Microcenter

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

I love how they up the prices and "slashes" the prices during these holiday sales.

Pomf =3

Thanks for all the work you did, but honestly, a lot of those "deals" are Amazon's way of slashing prices in an unruly way.  You can get some of those components at other retailers for half the price Amazon is charging.  Some of their items are truly on sale, and a lot of them are not.  Anyone looking at this list, do your research before going with an Amazon "deal"

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I bought one of the Sandisk Ultra II 240GB. Debating putting it in my desktop or my laptop.

They were 60 dollars on amazon  maybe they might have more deals on cyber monday and you can have them on both

Thanks for the list. Gonna check some of these out. :D

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Thanks, I know some of the prices are a bit skewed but most of them are some nice deals.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO, ASUS Maximus VII Hero, i7-4790K @ 4.5GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX 980Ti SC, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2X8GB 1866Mhz CL9, 2X Crucial M500 960GB, EVGA SuperNOVA 1050 GS, ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q w/ nVidia 3D Vision 2

dont have any proof. doesn't matter if i, lieing or not i don't gain anything. best of luck to u 

Not calling you a liar, just wondering if I missed something when I did my research. Amazon tends to bump up the prices to just claim a bigger sale % and since I still had time to cancel my order I could go with the cheaper alternative.  

Damn the 6 core is tempting... But I just can't justify the purchase since it'll only be used for gaming... :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

hmmmm. that 500gb 840 evo is very tempting....

but I don't have 200 dollars. hopefully SSDs will sit at these prices.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB