Mouse and Keyboard for tablet?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you guys could recommend a good mouse mouse and keyboard to use with my tablet? I need it to be small enough that I can carry it to school easily. Max budget of around 40 to $50. Thanks.

edit: I have an Asus EEE Slate that I use to take notes and program for class.

Logitech do some nice tablet peripherals. You will have to check compatibility though.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Whatever you like lol. Quite expensive though :/

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

lol, guess i'll have to stop by local microcenter to check them out. ah well. thanks

They look nice.

What tablet do you have?

It's in the op, I have an Asus EEE Slate EP121. Probably go to the store tomorrow to pick them up.

Sorry i didn't see the edit.

They do these cool case/peripheral combos where they essentially turn you're tablet into a notebook with a keyboard and trackpad. Not sure if thats something you want or if they do them for that device?

This kind of thing...

asus_eee_pad_transformer_prime_32gb_grey

Thanks, I've looked into that, I don't have any docking port on my tablet so don't think that's gonna work. I'm about to head out to pick up the mouse and keyboard.