[Amazon UK] Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO Headset - 250 OHM

Damikiller37

Deal starts at 8PM. Most likely will go down a fair price just like the Sennheiser HD 518 this morning that dropped to £50.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0006NL5SM/ref=gb1h_img_c-3_2147_314530e6?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1GN6SGCEPA1ECXVEHDTC&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=560262147

EDIT: it dropped to £89 and they are all gone already. Lasted 1 minute xD

£50 HD518's? Where? They're £90 on Amazon atm.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

The DT770 yesterday dropped to £90. I guess it's going to be the same drop.

During the sale this morning. I managed to get the Logitech c920 webcam for £30

I hope they lower the price again tonight then.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

During the sale this morning. I managed to get the Logitech c920 webcam for £30 :)

I also got that webcam for £30. Steal!

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III