Cities XL Platinum - anyone would like one?

tohico

Well, I have to spam with this here again. Making giveaways on this forum is much harder than I thought, lol.

Go for it. You got 38 minutes left.

This topic will lead you there:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/25479-google-wants-a-cookie-but-it-doesnt-eat-it-when-i-give-it-one/

MB: Asus Z97-A | CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Ti Gejmink 3G | Memory: Σ32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB | HDD: Σ2TB WD Blues | PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Silver | Case: Antec P182 | Cooling: Noctua NH-C14, all case fans Noctua | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + 2x Dell Ultrasharp 2209WA | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-A900 (closed) & Hifiman HE-350 (open) | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Deluxe | Mic: M-Audio Producer | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 rip midclick Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blue)

Mostly members of this forum join http://gameminer.net/

Ha. Haven't seen this one. Another copy of Steamgifts D:

MB: Asus Z97-A | CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Ti Gejmink 3G | Memory: Σ32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB | HDD: Σ2TB WD Blues | PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Silver | Case: Antec P182 | Cooling: Noctua NH-C14, all case fans Noctua | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + 2x Dell Ultrasharp 2209WA | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-A900 (closed) & Hifiman HE-350 (open) | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Deluxe | Mic: M-Audio Producer | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 rip midclick Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blue)

If you want,i have extra invite code here.

cce945492fdd8aae65b6d960b9d0daf6

If you want,i have extra invite code here.

cce945492fdd8aae65b6d960b9d0daf6

Thank you for the code, but it's ok. I'm with SG almost from the start, I'd feel like cheating on them :>

Well, still only one entry and it's 3 minutes to go :(

Tell me what's the problem please, so I won't make the same mistake again. I've already learned that hidden/puzzle giveaways are no-go here.

Any giveaway would be welcome here and will have lot of participants.But mostly peoples like giveaways inside the forum.

Example : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/25901-the-%E2%9C%98-giveaway-iii-this-week-deadlight/

You can limit participants or bot by making set off rules, like only 30+ posts members can join.

Most peoples does not joining sg and to acquire lots of points,must already register there for quite sometime.For example,just now i registered at steamgift but i only have 25 points because i am new members.So i cant join the giveaway.

Any giveaway would be welcome here and will have lot of participants.But mostly peoples like giveaways inside the forum.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the tip. I'll probably do a survey before the next giveaway first. I would never thought that the Steamgifts is going to be the problem. It's quite popular for the last year and basically anyone can join.

For example,just now i registered at steamgift but i only have 25 points because i am new members.

Oh, yea. I thought people will be usually already registered there. Most of people I know already uses that site. You get the points pretty quickly, it generates them automatically when people make giveaways. If there're nice sales, you can usually get even the cap of 300 points per day. I don't even catch up with the entering nowadays, hehe.

The giveaway was running for 2 days, but it was hidden in a thread for the first 24 hours, then I revealed it there. So anyone who found the original thread could have accumulated the points before its end :)

Anyway,thanks for the giveaway :D  You can pm me if you going to do any giveaways in the future,i would gladly help.Enjoy your stay here :)