CS:GO or wait

fuse

I'm thinking of getting CS:GO but I thought I might  just wait till the steam summer sale. What do you guys think? Any clues on when the summer sale is coming?

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

It should be coming by the month end or by early July at best. Its worth noting that the earliest the sale has started is 25 Jun and latest 12 Jul, so my assumption will be that it will start somewhere between that period.

PC in Profile

I would wait. I bought my cs go with 50% discount.Maybe on summer sale,they will go as far as 75 % discount.

I would wait. I buy my cs go with 50% discount.Maybe on summer sale,they will go as far as 75 % discount.

or 90% as they did with Alan Wake and the Portal series. I am pretty sure that there were more of such discounts, but I had built my PC only after the Steam summer sale last year :(

PC in Profile

Thanks guys, I'll just wait then. I'm going to spend all my money on the summer sale, lets just hope my parents don't look into my bank account :D

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

You're saving $7.50 for waiting a month... Buy the game now, It's a hell of a lot of fun. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I think about it now, my friends are split 50/50 also. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

I think about it now, my friends are split 50/50 also. 

It's up to u really.If you want to play now,$15 is not bad price neither.

It's up to u really.If you want to play now,$15 is not bad price neither.

Yeah I know, but it would suck if in the summer sale this year they do the bundles again with the CS collection

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

You should wait, the summer sales are coming soon :D

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

I bought this game recently. I have been having a blast with it. It's probably a good idea to wait for the sale though.

I got CS: GO for half price recently along with the dlc for 50% off also! I would wait, games that go on offer usually do so more than once :)

Pure multiplayer games rarely go on sale. And you won't ever be competitive at an FPS if your mantra is waiting for sales.

Natural Selection has been €22,99 since it launched 6 months ago, it was on sale once for 3 days and has been full price ever since. And I can tell you right now, if you start playing now it'll take 150 hours of gameplay to get up to an average level. Just an example. There are examples to every rule though, like Red Orchestra 2.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

It's made by valve, so it's 99% sure to go on sale, however it's up to you if you want to wait for that.

You could wait but tbh, the game is so cheap already that even a good 50% off is quite irrelevant. Buy it now and have fun.

If you want to have the chance to get it for free you could join the Forum DOTA 2 Tournament! ;) There's a CG:GO key in the prize pool!

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull