Console vs PC?

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Do your friends have laptops or desktops? Ask them to download Steam and then play some kick-ass co-op games like Insurgency and Castle Crashers.

If not, why not ask them if they have ever thought about becoming a PC gamer? Convince them. That's what I have managed to do with some of my friends. Some of my friends were already PC gamers so that helped a bit.

Have you also considered the fact that you should have build your PC as opposed to doing something retarded like buying an Alienware? You could probably resolve your overheating issue by not having a shitty computer.

Are you sure it isn't the platform you don't find fun? What games are you playing right now? Could I recommend some such as Divinity: Original Sin and Just Cause 2?

Have you also considered the fact that a custom build PC would actually be cheaper in the long term and would have superior longevity to your friends' consoles which will be stuck in a state of not even being able to play games at 1080p/60FPS?

Only one or two of my friends have a gaming pc.  I have asked them to get one, but our parents are all pretty strict.  The reason I wanted to switch was to play with my friends, but I decided against it because a few are getting some good gaming pc's for christmas.

You came to a PC forum?

What do you expect?

It's called Linus TECH Tips. Just because there are way too many bored ADHD kids on here doesn't mean it's a PC forum. Also, this is the console section, which really makes it obvious that you're the one who doesn't know how to use the internet.

If Linus wanted this to be a PC only forum, then he should have named it accordingly.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Do your friends have laptops or desktops? Ask them to download Steam and then play some kick-ass co-op games like Insurgency and Castle Crashers.

If not, why not ask them if they have ever thought about becoming a PC gamer? Convince them. That's what I have managed to do with some of my friends. Some of my friends were already PC gamers so that helped a bit.

Have you also considered the fact that you should have build your PC as opposed to doing something retarded like buying an Alienware? You could probably resolve your overheating issue by not having a shitty computer.

Are you sure it isn't the platform you don't find fun? What games are you playing right now? Could I recommend some such as Divinity: Original Sin and Just Cause 2?

Have you also considered the fact that a custom build PC would actually be cheaper in the long term and would have superior longevity to your friends' consoles which will be stuck in a state of not even being able to play games at 1080p/60FPS?

Only one or two of my friends have a gaming pc.  I have asked them to get one, but our parents are all pretty strict.  The reason I wanted to switch was to play with my friends, but I decided against it because a few are getting some good gaming pc's for christmas.

Dont understand the difference

I play with my friends casually on pc... why does a console make that any different? unless none of your friends have a PC

Because a console just is so much more casual, I play on XBox to have fun with a controller and it doesn't take the same amount of effort as PC.

Thank you.

Wardojack.