Steam 'Under $5/£4' Categories Disappeared?

Hey!

So the other day I realised how many trading cards i had on my steam account, so i decided to sell them all, because it's not really something im that interested in. Now I have like £2.85 in my account, and i had intedned to go onto steam and use the 'Under £2, Under £4' categories to see what games i could get with the funds in my steam wallet. These seem to have disappeared, anyone know how to access these filters?

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

Near the bottom right of the screen,  Got to scroll down a bit.

Just below and to the right of where it says "Under CDN$ 10".... there's a smaller box...under $5

About to 2 PAGEDOWN's on a 1920x1200 monitor.

Direct link: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=ut2

Screenshot: 21219209_a.jpg

Near the bottom right of the screen,  Got to scroll down a bit.

Thanks alot! I've been looking for about a week for that!

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

Thanks alot! I've been looking for about a week for that!

You now owe me $4.99

You now owe me $4.99

(wishes to god it's canadian dollars)

the sale is just around the corner as it seems! then you get the best for your buck