Alienware Console Price

uhMayzedHD

So is Ronaldo 

Why Pass it Ronaldo when you can give it to Messi  :D

Not this bullshit again

"Rawr XD"

You could get a nice small pc that beats the Alienware for the amount of money it's required to purchase one. And there are tons of cases to choose from personally for small compact pc's i like cubes.

You can't build a PC yourself that is smaller than a console.

Also many console gamers would not know how to build a PC.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This is a console marketed exclusively to people who want a better, less tied-down console experience.

It's for transitioning people who want simplicity and ease of use which is perfectly reasonable.

$550 US is a bit high for the niche though, because consoles aren't that expensive last I checked, so it could do coming down a peg I guess because if people are looking between this and a console, price is going to be a big point of contention and a big factor in making a decision.

Well I mean yea I get that, but i was a console only person until recently it's not that hard to look up guides on how to build a PC Austin Evans made a great one that was really easy. Besides from my personal experience it's just like Lego's, just attach parts together.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Alienware new console PC is overprice and useless! The money you could spend on this you could get something better if you build your own PC

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-alpha/pd

Update: They say it 4K resolution capable *cough* 

I think its awesome for the money, it does a decent job at gaming, costs very little and is smaller than the wii U 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Not sure what to think of it, I think I'll wait for reviews to come out.

I laughed my ass of at these machines. The pricing makes no sense and they don't even tell you what you get!

This would never replace the typical console gamers' consoles. They don't just care, or even know that these machines are coming out. People really complained when the PS3 released for 600$, it was just too much for console gamers.

10/10 description, give me a goddamn model number.

Alienware products have never really been marketed at the "I need a model number" crowd. No surprise there.

I think its awesome for the money, it does a decent job at gaming, costs very little and is smaller than the wii U 

A stick and a piece of brick is a nicer gaming system than Wii U is.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Alienware is a fitting name as you would have to be from another planet to consider buy there over priced crap.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

A stick and a piece of brick is a nicer gaming system than Wii U is.

The Wii U is ok, though I wish it was a better console as nintendo have some great fun games

Alienware is a fitting name as you would have to be from another planet to consider buy there over priced crap.

Alienware desktops are overpriced, but their notebooks are reasonable,

The alpha is pretty good value for money if you ask me, 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The Wii U is ok, though I wish it was a better console as nintendo have some great fun games

Alienware desktops are overpriced, but their notebooks are reasonable,

The alpha is pretty good value for money if you ask me, 

It could have been so much better. But no, let's make a drive that comes 80% full from the factory and a huge gamepad with 3-hour battery. The only thing they've done right IMO is backward compatibility.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

It could have been so much better. But no, let's make a drive that comes 80% full from the factory and a huge gamepad with 3-hour battery. The only thing they've done right IMO is backward compatibility.

Agreed, I still might get one because other than the gameboy 1 and GBA and 3ds I have never owned a Nintendo home console