How long until Samsung/google will sue apple

SSOB

The control centre looks a hell of a lot like quick toggles. (read: is a straight copy of the quick toggles.) Probably they will soon apple really soon cuz the whole ios7 is android mechanics and windows 8 looks.... ( but as always brought better by apple , they shouldn't be called a tech company but a 'steal someones idea and make it better')

Post your thoughts on this down below.

No hate to all the apple fans btw.

Interested in Business and Technology

Eventually.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Probably IOS7 looks like a gay version of Android 2.0

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Probably IOS7 looks like a gay version of Android 2.0

Lol i wouldnt go that far but you'rekinda right xD but i have to admit that i kinda like the new interface :X i think it's one of those hate or love things.

Quick toggles wasn't invented by either Google nor Samsung, so whoever decides to sue should sue them too :P

I'm more interested in what MS has to say about lots of the menu stylings

Lol i wouldnt go that far but you'rekinda right xD but i have to admit that i kinda like the new interface :X i think it's one of those hate or love things.

Yeah probably is it confuses me with all the colours i think some people are going to have a hard time using it 

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

The lockscreen however is just copied from vanilla android

Android/Google doesn't patent much of their software from what I have gathered. Or if they do have patents they don't seem to be enforcing them.

parts of android are patented by microsoft so this should be intersting:) also if I had the ability to sue Apple I would do so only once they released it:) hurray for mass chaos:D