CSGO: KQLY VAC Banned

Osmium

I am kinda sad I wasn't featured on the WAN show since they talked about this on it :/

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Not about KQLY, but if you haven't seen this. 

I'd be surprised if anyone hasn't seen this. It's been out a while. :D

21:58

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Kukli and SF banned. More to come after DHW.

I heard JW from Fnatic was VAC banned too, can anyone confirm this?

Not yet but JW did cheat when the game was released. No Vacation but it was obvious. I remember Pasha and TaZ being really mad about that.

On the other hand, there are some stories about olof and the different accounts he used in the past. Since they are only stories ( but from people I know and trust ) I'm not gonna say anything.

Not about KQLY, but if you haven't seen this. 

I'd be surprised if anyone hasn't seen this. It's been out a while. :D

21:58

That's the worst clip to prove that flusha is cheating.

You can find a 128 tick version of this clip and you'll see that flusha just resets his mouse position ( he lifts it ) and stops near the enemy ( he plays with really low sens so it makes sense. It should be 600DPI/1.6 ). He's actually about 2 cm away from him. The shot could be a miss click. He might have banged his mouse against the keyboard.

This doesn't mean that flusha is clean. 

IMHO he used cheats. Just like other members of Fnatic ( Olof and JW ) but this is the worst clip to prove that flusha was cheating.

Oh, this workshop cheat was a private cheat and it was really hard to get it. From what I heard the price was really high too. It was around 800 euros.

Kukli and SF banned. More to come after DHW.

Not yet but JW did cheat when the game was released. No Vacation but it was obvious. I remember Pasha and TaZ being really mad about that.

On the other hand, there are some stories about olof and the different accounts he used in the past. Since they are only stories ( but from people I know and trust ) I'm not gonna say anything.

That's the worst clip to prove that flusha is cheating.

You can find a 128 tick version of this clip and you'll see that flusha just resets his mouse position ( he lifts it ) and stops near the enemy ( he plays with really low sens so it makes sense. It should be 600DPI/1.6 ). He's actually about 2 cm away from him. The shot could be a miss click. He might have banged his mouse against the keyboard.

This doesn't mean that flusha is clean. 

IMHO he used cheats. Just like other members of Fnatic ( Olof and JW ) but this is the worst clip to prove that flusha was cheating.

Oh, this workshop cheat was a private cheat and it was really hard to get it. From what I heard the price was really high too. It was around 800 euros.

Oh, I understand that it isn't solid proof. However, from the way it looks there, he snapped on and shot. It's just something to be weary of, in my opinion. 

And I believe he has or does use some kind of cheats, like the Workshop exploit. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Oh, I understand that it isn't solid proof. However, from the way it looks there, he snapped on and shot. It's just something to be weary of, in my opinion. 

And I believe he has or does use some kind of cheats, like the Workshop exploit. 

Yeah, the cheat pros are/were using is the one from the Workshop. This way they can cheat on Lan as well.

Basically you would set up the cheat at home through the client and then Steam would download the real cheat from the workshop ( with all the settings ).

Everyone thought that non-BYOC LANs were clean for obvious reasons. Well, not anymore. And it's been like this for at least a year or two.

Other than this workshop cheat there are hardware cheats ( if your mouse has any kind of memory, something every gaming mouse has, you can cheat without getting caught ).

On HLTV there is a blog post by a guy that knows a lot about the workshop cheat. He explains how it works etc etc. A really interresting post.

When it comes to Flusha, yes, I think he cheats/used cheats.

He was Fnatic's clutch player. And a lot of these were fishy.

The problem is, they can't ban him for cheating just with these demos.

For almost every demo you can find an explanation ( mate's call, standard crosshair placement, mouse position reset etc etc). The fishiest one is on Mirage.

Not only he snaps to the enemy but his "panic" behaviour when he starts checking CT. I saw that game and they knew that Apex was in Palace.

So yeah, Flusha is fishy, just like JW and Olof. The problem is, they won't get banned because of these demos. We need VAC to do stuff. 

Yeah, the cheat pros are/were using is the one from the Workshop. This way they can cheat on Lan as well.

Basically you would set up the cheat at home through the client and then Steam would download the real cheat from the workshop ( with all the settings ).

Everyone thought that non-BYOC LANs were clean for obvious reasons. Well, not anymore. And it's been like this for at least a year or two.

Other than this workshop cheat there are hardware cheats ( if your mouse has any kind of memory, something every gaming mouse has, you can cheat without getting caught ).

On HLTV there is a blog post by a guy that knows a lot about the workshop cheat. He explains how it works etc etc. A really interresting post.

For almost every demo you can find an explanation ( mate's call, standard crosshair placement, mouse position reset etc etc). The fishiest one is on Mirage.

Not only he snaps to the enemy but his "panic" behaviour when he starts checking CT. I saw that game and they knew that Apex was in Palace.

So yeah, Flusha is fishy, just like JW and Olof. The problem is, they won't get banned because of these demos. We need VAC to do stuff. 

That's a good point. I never would have used a mouse's memory in such a way. Heck, I don't even use it when I am changing the settings on the mouse. 

That move to palace really was odd. Though, like you said, not enough to go off when dealing with pros. 

What surprises me the most though, is the fact that the casters don't comment on the strange movement. 

Just saying fuck NIP:

He was joking dude...

Just saying fuck NIP:

10499483_674299019286230_219460549376587

He is watching you. 

• 1 month later...

Some guys in Fnatic hack to. This is really sad and pathetic.

It is not confirmed, however I lost all respect for Fnatic at DHW. The way they cheated and the way they just could get away with it because of the DHW staff.

I would not be surprised if one or more of them hack, but for the time being, I wont call them hackers. 

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

It is not confirmed, however I lost all respect for Fnatic at DHW. The way they cheated and the way they just could get away with it because of the DHW staff.

I would not be surprised if one or more of them hack, but for the time being, I wont call them hackers. 

Here is some proof, aim locks or something like that through walls anf stuff

http://gfycat.com/AcceptableAfraidChamois

http://gfycat.com/DefiniteDismalBuffalo

http://gfycat.com/FittingCapitalCranefly

http://gfycat.com/LegitimateSolidGilamonster

http://gfycat.com/FoolishPowerfulBlackfish

http://gfycat.com/InconsequentialRightCrossbill

Yep, even more proof

http://gfycat.com/Ac...leAfraidChamois

http://gfycat.com/De...teDismalBuffalo

http://gfycat.com/Fi...CapitalCranefly

http://gfycat.com/Le...olidGilamonster

http://gfycat.com/Fo...werfulBlackfish

http://gfycat.com/In...lRightCrossbill

Yea, I know it seems really fishy, I would not be surprised if some of them hacked as I said, but there are no files to prove it. In an overwatch case? Would have banned the guy. Pro scene? Nah, just too much weirdness going around there.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

If he's a cheat, hahaha that's what you get.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I love these gifs and Flusha's response to them. "I move my mouse more than most pros." I do believe I have a lower sensitivity that Flusha and it's not exactly hard to keep the crosshair flowing smoothly. 

I love these gifs and Flusha's response to them. "I move my mouse more than most pros." I do believe I have a lower sensitivity that Flusha and it's not exactly hard to keep the crosshair flowing smoothly. 

The fact is that he insta lock on the head. It's bullshit, wait till Dreamhack and bam banned. VACation bitch!

The fact is that he insta lock on the head. It's bullshit, wait till Dreamhack and bam banned. VACation bitch!

I was hoping for a ban during Dreamhack Winter. Then the boost happened and all hell broke loose in the Twitch chat. 

I've seen a lot of those thrown around a lot but tbh they really don't seem that sketchy. The only one that I would ban if I saw it in overwatch was the one on Dust2 where he shoots a guy (through a box) walking up slope A plat. Those ones Narwhal linked really don't seem that unnatural. The ones in lower/outside(1st and 3rd) B legitimately look like mouse swipes, the 2nd one (long) looks like he readjusted his grip, the 4th one he is just preaiming obvious spots, 2nd to last one looks pretty weird tbh but nott quite "evidence", and the final cache one is pretty standard spamming.

Sure it looks sketchy seeing all this but it is insufficient evidence to go around talking shit about flusha. Personally I don't think there is enough to convict him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4doywfZLVyo#t=291

Those are the only two really "overwatch bannable" plays I have seen him do. 

I've seen a lot of those thrown around a lot but tbh they really don't seem that sketchy. The only one that I would ban if I saw it in overwatch was the one on Dust2 where he shoots a guy (through a box) walking up slope A plat. Those ones Narwhal linked really don't seem that unnatural. The ones in lower/outside(1st and 3rd) B legitimately look like mouse swipes, the 2nd one (long) looks like he readjusted his grip, the 4th one he is just preaiming obvious spots, 2nd to last one looks pretty weird tbh, and the final cache one is pretty standard spamming.

Sure it looks sketchy seeing all this but it is insufficient evidence to go around talking shit about flusha. 

http://gfycat.com/InconsequentialRightCrossbill

http://gfycat.com/FoolishPowerfulBlackfish

I would add these two to the list of very suspicious gameplay. He just seems to snap to the enemy far too easily, even with the gamesense he may have. It just seems too unlikely that he'd be able perfectly snap his crosshair to the head of Kio through the wall to mid on Cache. More so because of how the crosshair doesn't seem to pull down, even after the first three rounds being shot, though this could be because of the 16tick demo. As for the one on Mirage, after his crosshair does flick over to Apex running out of palace, it doesn't just stop then instantly carry on, like I'd expect it to, it scans up his body and to the head. This could just be repositioning his grip or mouse, but it seems to happen too often for that to be the case. 

I think the reason why people will shout about Flusha is because if that was anyone else but a pro, even someone at the top of CS:GO ranks and this was a gif from Overwatch, or an Overwatch case in general, it wouldn't surprise me that the majority of people, who see it, would come to the conclusion of hacking.