[US - Amazon] FX-8350 for cheeeeap- 120 USD

crazyninja95

Hey guys, Amazon has a great deal on the FX-8350 for a few more hours. Go check it out if you're looking to get one. I was about to buy the 8320 when this went on sale. 

http://www.amazon.com/AMD-FD8350FRHKBOX-FX-8350-8-Core-Processor/dp/B009O7YUF6/ref=sr_1_2?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1416505923&sr=1-2

holy shit thats a amazing price! as much as people shit on that CPU, 129.99 is unbeatble!

Isn't it? I don't care how much you hate on AMD, this is a LOT of CPU for $130. 

And the 6300 is at 80 bucks, In older games and games that doesnt use more than 6 cores it performs about the same,
Paired with a 212 evo(Or even more) the 6300 will be pretty powerful.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Wow, I may have to upgrade my 4300 with this. Thanks for the heads up!

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Oh man. Why don't we have such deals. That's almost a 81$ price difference to where i live :(

No problem, guys! Jump on it! Except this guy. 

sorta tempted to upgrade my 8230 for a mere few sheckles lol!

He's crazy. 

Just curious how you know it ships to Canada if bought from the US site?  Don't see that jumping out at me.  Or did you go to checkout to see?  Would like to know how to check this for other products I see on Amazon.com.

Thanks!

Just curious how you know it ships to Canada if bought from the US site?  Don't see that jumping out at me.  Or did you go to checkout to see?  Would like to know how to check this for other products I see on Amazon.com.

Thanks!

At the bottom of the brief description, it says "This item ships internationally." If you click 'details,' it shows you where it ships to and has specifics on customs.

At the bottom of the brief description, it says "This item ships internationally." If you click 'details,' it shows you where it ships to and has specifics on customs.

Subtle.  Thanks!

2.5 hours left people. GET YOUR EIGHT CORES, GET YOUR EIGHT CORES HERE.

is this better at $130 + taxes from amazon or I can get fx-8310(no stock fan) for $85. I should just get 8310 right?

Aw shit, my old Phenom II 965 is getting replaced.

Thanks for the heads up!

That's what I did I got such a great performance increase with it! 

XFX R9 290,AMD FX8350,Samsung 840 Pro 128gb SSD, ASUS Sabertooth 990, Corsair Vengance 8GB Ram 1600mhz, Zalman Z11 Plus mid tower. Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler,Corsair m40 ,Corsair Vengance K70